Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Read before you argue, I don't wanna go back to our previous debate but this is the second time this week you're arguing points without initially having read what I wrote down. Starting to see a pattern. He never said that he himself is tired of hackers . Nowhere do I talk about him hacking himself.
View attachment 159774

I was not arguing with you at all. Also no need to get edgy. I didn't realize you were only talking about one thing, my mistake. :)

Reactions: Anthoken and RPoule

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Uh, I dont see hackers anymore, just sometimes in ffa, but they get banned quickly, so i dont know xD, No hate ! If i saw many hackers, i will think the same thing!

6Sence

Jan 5, 2020
I make cheats for cubecraft and it has gotten to the point where I want the anticheat to be updated so I get a challenge

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Oook. I find this whole thing to be quite bizarre. The whole "Testing the AC" thing is unnecessary. It's kinda like going to your local bank and robbing it because you feel like the security system could use some updating. (Crazy Real World Example but you get the idea) As for the AC, There's no need to start talking about other "Perfect" ACs from other servers. It's obviously not going to be perfect, because the people that made it and update it is also not perfect. Everything has flaws. This is why there's a report option as an alternative method. Yes it isn't as instant as the AC but it gets the job done. It does very little to complain about how poorly the AC does its job and absolutely nothing at all to test it by intentionally hacking. in fact by doing this you're making the problem worse. The best thing you can do is report the players via the /report command or on the reports website and let the system run its course. We have many dedicated players who've used these methods time and time again without any issues or complaints. I sincerely hope that you do become one of them.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
eatpopcorn.gif

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
lol no but srsly hypixel has a better anticheat than you guys (and they have a teleport bypass)

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
To reduce this, I believe that if an account becomes "PERMANENT BAN", it should be blocked by IP until your Appeal is approved. I am sure to reduce many hackers who use alts.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
To reduce this, I believe that if an account becomes "PERMANENT BAN", it should be blocked by IP until your Appeal is approved. I am sure to reduce many hackers who use alts.

They are IP banned. Buts its way to easy to just download a VPN and bypass it

Reactions: saztper9

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
I feel you, Sentinel is a bit slow.
Probably becouse of the amount of reports everyday.

2 days ago I reported 2 guys (hacking flying and killaura)and they got banned 1min after that.
Some other times they just leave and Sentinel can't catch hem.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Reactions: Drakie❤

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Mindgamesnl is now the dev of sentinel but idk what he is doing with sentinel

Exactly. We have no idea what he's doing with sentinel, and it's not like information about Sentinel will be disclosed here. Just keep reporting any hackers you see for now while the kinks are dealt with.

The thread should be locked since there isn’t any real argument for it to stay.Hacking isn’t helping right.

Agreed @Keanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom