Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XThunderingX

Jul 21, 2022
Cubecraft is the best server- Well I mean it was. I suggest you to add tower defence and duels back, Please. Maybe Cubecraft will be the best server again, or maybe it will start losing players because of how it is currently? If it is making performance issues, then maybe create cubecraft part 2 or something? And again, I request you to add them back.

xCqlvin_

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2019
The Netherlands, The Hague
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is the best server- Well I mean it was. I suggest you to add tower defence and duels back, Please. Maybe Cubecraft will be the best server again, or maybe it will start losing players because of how it is currently? If it is making performance issues, then maybe create cubecraft part 2 or something? And again, I request you to add them back.
I posted a profile message a few days ago wondering why cubecraft has been lacking. It is mainly because of performance issues and updates players don't ask for. Specially with the bedrock version. It seems like they're more focussing on that instead of Java and bedrock each 50/50. I guess if they start listening again maybe it would be good indeed to get those games back.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
hi! cubecraft is currently working on an update and removed a lot of games, aswell as towerdefence, for the time being, you can read more about this and why they are doing it at https://www.cbecrft.net/javafuture

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I posted a profile message a few days ago wondering why cubecraft has been lacking. It is mainly because of performance issues and updates players don't ask for. Specially with the bedrock version. It seems like they're more focussing on that instead of Java and bedrock each 50/50. I guess if they start listening again maybe it would be good indeed to get those games back.
this isnt true, they have a lot of recourses working on the update, which is mainly meant for java

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
this isnt true, they have a lot of recourses working on the update, which is mainly meant for java
there doing a lot with bedrock too, as their update video shows stuff on bedrock, like lucky islands

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
there doing a lot with bedrock too, as their update video shows stuff on bedrock, like lucky islands
All that footage shown in the 10th Birthday video was on the Java network. 👀
Java is getting a LOT of love and care right now for the update, and if we get back up to a sustainable player count after the update, then we'll open discussions about adding back games / features. But as of right now, they're too costly to keep running for such few players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom