Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think we should add a Test Server for all suggestions?

• Yes, I think this should be added.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Yes, I think this should be added with some additions I'll tell you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think this will work because...

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
As @iLoveYouu said, we can't test EVERYBODY'S idea since they all like different things. So far I think everybody can agree with what iLoveYouu said, but don't we have a "Poll" option on all threads? Instead of trying to use everybody's idea we could use the ones who have 75% of positive answers. I know a lot of threads don't get many views or people simply doesn't answer the poll, well then for the suggestion to use it would need at least 10-20 players (Cubecraft decides how many people needs to answer the poll).
The poll might also be turned off or go off after 1 or 2 weeks.
Fact is, not always the popular opinion is the best decision.
♡ Yes, Cubecraft is popular and all that but we all know if Cubecraft would stop being as awesome it is right now it would decrease on popularity a lot. EggWars is better than BedWars for many reasons they already told you etc. But Hypixel can always, always, make it better. I don't know what's the point of making new game modes if other servers always end up copying it, but it does make the server more popular if the game mode is good. I 100% agree with you on the part of Cubecraft being a dope 1.9 server, but it can always go down. Right now Cubecraft is doing an awesome job staying up in time and probably doing something for us we don't know! But we might as well help them and give more ideas of game modes with LOTS of details, not like my old threads of game modes that pretty much sucked lol.
It's like people are forgetting we're a Minecraft server because of all the crappy games we've been fed with
(I'm looking at you BlockBand)
Like, copying a server, is that even... possible? I mean I get copying a map, that's plagiarism, but a game mode? Like, just sayin', Minecraft itself is not really about gamemodes...
You can try and limit, remove, oppress every part of Minecraft you want trying to pass it as a good, new, innovative game, but if we keep getting crap like BlockBand and not something that revolves around the basic concepts of Minecraft (I remind you Cubecraft is a Minecraft server) then it becomes a race of who claims the most titles: "Skywars, Eggwars, Moneywars, Wallwars, MoneyWalls, Skywalls, Skygiants, Wallwalls, warswars...."
And when a game gets added there's always this kid being like "oh it's from another server" like wat

I'm not saying minigames are bad, I'm just saying they should revolve around the game instead of trying to make a new game out of one that already exists and has really basic and importan mechanics and logic rules.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Trust me, cubecraft will die if minecraft dies, since it is one of the biggest servers. And minecraft won't die any time soon
number 2 to say the truth and one of the main reasons is that hypixel is friend with minecraft , i understood it , because if i try to connect to hypixel with an alt , it says not authenticated with minecraft.net!!!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I'm looking at you BlockBand
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
+9
(Hahahahah you cant tell me i necroposted because i wrote this sentence hahahahahahah)
lol.

Greeeat suggestion though! :P

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
This is clearly ANOTHER thread to support a previous suggestion, with a threatening title that is not very appealing and make people infer if we do not get this idea "CubeCraft will die"

@FadedRoses Lock?
@Mac Lock?

D

Deleted member 169486

This is clearly ANOTHER thread to support a previous suggestion, with a threatening title that is not very appealing and make people infer if we do not get this idea "CubeCraft will die"

@FadedRoses Lock?
@Mac Lock?
Bruh, Mac already replied. If he thought it needed to be locked he would have locked it.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Didn't you read the thread? I said to ignore the title since it gets people off focus.
Even so, does not change the fact people will just ignore it. Also why doing another thread just to support 1 suggestion just edit the other one.

D

Deleted member 169486

Even so, does not change the fact people will just ignore it. Also why doing another thread just to support 1 suggestion just edit the other one.
Okay what is with you and this '1 suggestion' thing? Do you want us to just make a thread called 'Suggestions' and edit it every time we have another's suggestion?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Top Bottom