Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Can you Mods try to make this an "Official" Wiki by Cubecraft Staff? Like where you guys have twitter and Forums and Discord, You can now have a wiki

boaler

Dec 21, 2021
I like the idea, though maintaining a wiki is a huge thing to do. A new team would have to be created just for the wiki. I don't know if that is where CubeCraft wants to go, however being able to look things up would be great. But with every single update, you would need to update a few wiki articles, which takes quite a lot of time.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I like the idea, though maintaining a wiki is a huge thing to do. A new team would have to be created just for the wiki. I don't know if that is where CubeCraft wants to go, however being able to look things up would be great. But with every single update, you would need to update a few wiki articles, which takes quite a lot of time.
Not really actually, because I maintain it with a whole team

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
How would this wiki be officialized if it's not managed by the admin team? Like- do they just need to say "oh yeah this wiki is official btw" and that's that? What are you expecting them to do?

• Agree
Reactions: boaler
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom