_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No, I don't want Snakes and Tron removed because they are really nice :(

Tron is very bad because of early bow spam and middle is a death sentence, plus the games can go on and on, and if someone votes soft blocks you pretty much die, snakes are just annoying with the jumps, weird holes, and weird ladders. I personally don't like em at all.

Reactions: LlTE

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Since I play Bedrock, and there are way less maps on it, here's a Tierlist of my favourite SW Solos maps and the ones I like less (btw, the colors were wrong, so I fixed them),

View attachment 166097

I was also gonna do a Bedrock one but I thought you or another bedrock member were gonna beat me to it, guess I was right lol.

OhMegaa

Aug 20, 2018
Tron is very bad because of early bow spam and middle is a death sentence, plus the games can go on and on, and if someone votes soft blocks you pretty much die, snakes are just annoying with the jumps, weird holes, and weird ladders. I personally don't like em at all.
I never go to the middle because there are indeed bowspammers but I always go to the neighbors :p

Reactions: LlTE

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Since I play Bedrock, and there are way less maps on it, here's a Tierlist of my favourite SW Solos maps and the ones I like less (btw, the colors were wrong, so I fixed them),

View attachment 166097
Yes, I realized about the colors, sadly I see there's no way to change them to everyone. Sorry about bedrock players, since I don't play a lot on bedrock, I didn't know that, sorry! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom