Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ilegator

Mar 25, 2015
Madrid (Spain)
www.youtube.com
Nice man! You are really good! You are leaderboard player right? Great video!
Thank you! I think I am, but I don't find them fun because that leaderboards are only play2win based, so there's not much skill involved being there. I wish they had some kind of points/elo system. Or at least a public win/loses ratio to see who wins more matches.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
You are like me too! :P
2021-04-04_22.45.59.png

I think I am, but I don't find them fun because that leaderboards are only play2win based.
Kinda true, I'm 22nd in leaderboard but yeah I play for a nice leaderboard place and wins. That's what leaderboards are so you're right. I really like to see myself really high in leaderboards but that's just me. 🤣

Reactions: Ilegator

Ilegator

Mar 25, 2015
Madrid (Spain)
www.youtube.com
You are like me too! :P
View attachment 190235

Kinda true, I'm 22nd in leaderboard but yeah I play for a nice leaderboard place and wins. That's what leaderboards are so you're right. I really like to see myself really high in leaderboards but that's just me. 🤣
Don't get me wrong, I love competition and comparing stats, but only if there's something behind them besides play many hours.

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom