Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reowned

Jun 20, 2020
Campers with punch bowers are a really bad problem. Everyone hates it. It's really annoying, and just makes the game way longer, then it becomes a battle for whoever has the best gear. Now, campers win most of the time which is destroying the game. I think you guys should remove punch bows and replace it with power 5 or something. This is why I don't use punch bows against people who don't use them.

Reactions: LlTE

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Campers with punch bowers are a really bad problem. Everyone hates it. It's really annoying, and just makes the game way longer, then it becomes a battle for whoever has the best gear. Now, campers win most of the time which is destroying the game. I think you guys should remove punch bows and replace it with power 5 or something. This is why I don't use punch bows against people who don't use them.
Power 5 is already in the game. Besides, if there camping, you can control mid, and it will only take like 5 mins to get pearls fo your whole team.

Reactions: ItsK8

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I have this problem too. I think this is a little bit a part of the game but I agree it’s annoying. I don’t think they should completely remove the punch bows. They should make it more expensive or add a cooldown on the bow for 5/10 seconds.

Reactions: Reowned

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
They're currently adding new items in Eggwars Beta that will make strategies like these less viable so i wouldn't worry about it for too long. I do remember them increasing the price from 15 Diamonds to 25 Diamonds a while ago so i don't think they need a price increase. Like @EasyWest said, It's apart of the game. Right now the only sure way you're going to get to the island is with an Enderpearl but more options will be available once Eggwars Beta goes live so stay tuned.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.

Enderpearls

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I do not agree with you the punch bow is wonderful and useful in most cases.

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Punch bows will easily knock you down while going to mid

I know you found that frustrating but that's what punch bows are meant to be used for. To increase ones KB, and utilizing it in a situation when your enemy is most vulnerable is a valid strategy/method of attack.

Reactions: ItsK8

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
People who camp are actually rather bad at the game. If you die to campers, that usually means that you are impatient as you should've just stocked up on gear using mid. And if you are impatient, that means you are most likely a rusher, aka the worst type of player there is.
Sorry to inform you, but eggwars is NOT based on rushing like skywars.

B3n3t

Feb 22, 2019
Spain
Well campers with bows are very annoying. BUt u have an easy solution. Either you rush when u see they will camp (mostly when they destroy the birdge) or just camp mid and get stacked and the rush them. Both ways work :)

B3n3t

Feb 22, 2019
Spain
People who camp are actually rather bad at the game. If you die to campers, that usually means that you are impatient as you should've just stocked up on gear using mid. And if you are impatient, that means you are most likely a rusher, aka the worst type of player there is.
Sorry to inform you, but eggwars is NOT based on rushing like skywars.
I agree on that 100%

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
20200622_211102.jpg

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that there are no campers that a pearl or a well built bridge can't defeat
Change the pearl only*
TNT destroys any bridge you built. And don’t think I’m going to walk on your bridge. I’m going to be shooting TNT from my island to your bridge you’ve just started building on your island ^-^
I don’t really camp but still if I do, I’m still winning the game (I make sure all Egg are gone before I camp :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom