Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Does anyone know if there is a scrim team that doesn’t use discord, I can’t use discord and the only ones I can find use discord. I know a way other than discord to communicate I just need a scrim team. I think I am pretty decent and if I suck jI can just be like a sub for a B team. I really wanna do scrims because I feel like I would be good at them. I also don’t know if 1.20 update scrims are a thing. If not, would anyone like to create a scrim team with me? Just comment in this forum.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Does anyone know if there is a scrim team that doesn’t use discord, I can’t use discord and the only ones I can find use discord. I know a way other than discord to communicate I just need a scrim team. I think I am pretty decent and if I suck jI can just be like a sub for a B team. I really wanna do scrims because I feel like I would be good at them. I also don’t know if 1.20 update scrims are a thing. If not, would anyone like to create a scrim team with me? Just comment in this forum.
The entire scrim community migrated to hive :(

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
The entire scrim community migrated to hive :(
ye it a shame i was in a mega scrim tournement and in the middl of the tournement thuoth the owner of the tournement its a good idea to change it in a hive scrim tournement.that was funny and we quited the tournement bc our team dont want to play that tournement anymore.keep up the great work(: and have a nice day or night.cya

Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
From what I know, all of the scrimmers either quit the game or moved to Hive because the update killed scrims. Not sure if any still thrive in the community at the moment, but will update you if I hear of something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom