Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Although the old fireballs were hilarious, they were also extremely op. You could launch someone 100 blocks into the air with 1 fireball before.

Reactions: Desiderata

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
I’m going to be honest without the old fireballs bedwars isn’t that fun at all. With the nerf you can’t even deal kb or a substantial amount of damage to players and it’s only real use is to destroy wood and wool bed defences. It was looking promising for this mode as so much can be added and done to make it better, For once this mode actually has no lag and the pvp is alright. But with the limited range of items it is rather dull. Surely you can just un-nerf the fireball and re price it at 8 gold instead of 5.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I’m going to be honest without the old fireballs bedwars isn’t that fun at all. With the nerf you can’t even deal kb or a substantial amount of damage to players and it’s only real use is to destroy wood and wool bed defences. It was looking promising for this mode as so much can be added and done to make it better, For once this mode actually has no lag and the pvp is alright. But with the limited range of items it is rather dull. Surely you can just un-nerf the fireball and re price it at 8 gold instead of 5.
tbh the kb should be worked on again + the destructive power

i think changing the price would be more suitable tbh

also more utilities should be added over time, might be good countermeasures for fireballs

Devesh

Oct 12, 2023
If it's kb and damage is like the explosion kb in eggwars then it would be perfect

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,

The fireball. The most annoying thing that can get used against u in a game. But when you use it by yourself and you understand how to use it you will enjoy the fireball.

So my conclusion I want to tell here is that this is a way of playing, that is new to cubecraft players. Try to find a solution to it. There are plenty of ways to counteract.

Now about the fireball itself.
I think maybe they shouldn't have been nerved, but a lot more expensive.

Nubnub

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom