Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Let me ask you.
What does cube sell that affects GAMEPLAY so the person who bought stuff has a higher advantage?
Did I ever said that it has an effect on gameplay? But no, cube doesn't sell anything that affects gameplay.

A lobby is an exclusive waiting room, to join all kinds of games. It does not count as a gameplay as the only thing you can play is parkour, which is only for having a time stat, that's because fly is disabled when doing the parkour. So if you still think it is "pay 2 win" what are you able to win? Nothing, you're just able to explore the lobby a bit more than people without emerald+.

"You're not allowed to pee against trees, but people still do it without being noticed by a cop, where's your law now?"

That's almost the same thing, it's not allowed, but it still happens. I could agree with having Mojang actually look at server having a pay 2 win, but as that's not the suggestion here I won't complain about that here.

Why? You're suggesting it here, so we'll finish it here.

Oh that's not only me pal.
Weren't you sick of this? But w/e I don't really understand why you are getting so triggered about this, every single server has those parts. Jezus christus, just accept that lol. I never blamed/flamed Cubecraft on it, so why are you triggered?
I understand your point of the EULA and I never talked trash about that either.
And no problemo, we'll finish it here, I don't mind :)
PS: Every one has their own opinion on things. Keep that in mind Mega.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Did I ever said that it has an effect on gameplay? But no, cube doesn't sell anything that affects gameplay.
Then its not p2w
Do ranks get a gameplay advantage with /fly in lobbies? No.
Why? Because it's not affecting any actual games.
Pay to win would be: Being able to get items/abilities/boosting mechanics applied to ranks alone or the person that bought said product, meaning they'll have more things than a normal member in the normal gameplay.
I honestly can't get more simple than this: Pay to win is basically paying to get advantages over those who don't pay. Cube doesn't do this in any (direct) way.

*cough cough*
532f85ea807fefee2766806c7233393d.png

*cough cough*
People that can do /fly have a HIGHER advantage
⊙﹏⊙

D

Deleted member 100818

Wait what? Where do you live? Peeing on trees is common practice here.
The Netherlands, it's not allowed D:

D

Weren't you sick of this?
Not about the emerald+ fly permission if that;s what you asked.

I don't really understand why you are getting so triggered about this, every single server has those parts. Jezus christus, just accept that lol. I never blamed/flamed Cubecraft on it, so why are you triggered?
You litterally used it as an argument to call CubeCraft a pay 2 win server, so you did blame them. And I'm not really triggered if that;s what you think, I only disagree with the whole "CubeCraft = Pay 2 Win"thing.

PS: Every one has their own opinion on things. Keep that in mind Mega.
I'm aware of that, I'm discussing these things with you, I never said my opinion was major to yours. The whole point of the conversation we're having is to convince each other of our own arguments and opinions.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I think the arguments you are getting is because you appear to have confused micro transactions with pay to win. They are distinctly different in how they affect the game. Also, just because some servers try and brand their store page as a donation page, it really isn't a donation, nor should it be referred to as one. We have a store page, not a donation page, we don't take donations because we aren't a charity.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Tell me. What do ranks get for having /fly in a lobby? Do they get rewarded for it? Is there any actual reason to fly other than to just explore and move around a bit faster? Do ranks get a gameplay advantage with /fly in lobbies? The answer is no.
Why? Because it's not affecting any actual games.
Pay to win would be: Being able to get items/abilities/boosting mechanics applied to ranks alone or the person that bought said product, meaning they'll have more things than a normal member in the normal gameplay.
I honestly can't get more simple than this: Pay to win is basically paying to get advantages over those who don't pay. Cube doesn't do this in any (direct) way.

*cough cough*
532f85ea807fefee2766806c7233393d.png

*cough cough*
Did I ever said that Cubecraft gives any boost for in-game, like you are saying? No. You are taking others statement to make yours.
I never said CubeCraft has full P2W or did I?
Anyways, of course Cube is a partnership of MC, they even sell maps with Mojang so? You don't have a date whenever they are partners with Mojang, do you? If you do, then I would like to see that ^.^

The Netherlands, it's not allowed D:

Not about the emerald+ fly permission if that;s what you asked.

You litterally used it as an argument to call CubeCraft a pay 2 win server, so you did blame them. And I'm not really triggered if that;s what you think, I only disagree with the whole "CubeCraft = Pay 2 Win"thing.

I'm aware of that, I'm discussing these things with you, I never said my opinion was major to yours. The whole point of the conversation we're having is to convince each other of our own arguments and opinions.
I didn't asked anything, but okay :P

I'm not sure if you've read everything that have been said here: but I confirmed that I never blamed or flamed Cubecraft and I never will. If I would complain about it, then I would make a thread about that? Or don't I? Anyways, you seems to be triggered, since you were telling me you are getting sick of this but still posting over and over.
PS: The thread wasn't about P2W. You can just tell me: " I don't agree on that " instead of getting a little trip to the moon and back. :)
I see where you are going and I don't have any hate on you, just to make sure, let's start a conversation if you'd like to talk.
Imma let this thread getting deleted and make a new suggestion with better ideas and not with a P2W line, lol.
Sorry for the people that are getting triggered of this. I thought P2W is also with the lobby included.
It's my fault.
Have all a nice day and make sure not to hate on each other just because a fault, lol. Everyone makes mistakes.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I think the arguments you are getting is because you appear to have confused micro transactions with pay to win. They are distinctly different in how they affect the game. Also, just because some servers try and brand their store page as a donation page, it really isn't a donation, nor should it be referred to as one. We have a store page, not a donation page, we don't take donations because we aren't a charity.
Thanks for the information. It's was my fault to say this was P2W instead of micro transactions.
//Closed.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
Top Bottom