Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add "Cubecraft Player Servers"?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Apr 16, 2020
United States
Hello Cubecraft Community! I hope you're all having a great day!

For those of you who have played on the Mineplex Server, you know that certain ranks are allowed to create Mineplex Player Servers which are essentially private servers where hosts and cohosts are allowed to play and choose games without anyone joining if they decide to.

Should we bring this to Cubecraft and include some of the removed games too? Respond w Yes/No and why

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the addition of private games would be a fun addition in the future, but right now I guess developers are busy with anti-cheat and other stuff.

Reactions: original_doubled

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I do like this idea, I suggested it too a little ago. But I don't think this is going to happen and I understand why. CubeCraft doesn't hav ed that many players atm as they used to have way more players.
If this will get added it can lead to no players. The games wouldn't fill anymore due the most of the players playing private games and that would lead to most people leaving.
If CubeCraft will get enough players this can be added but atm it will be a bad idea.
Nice suggestion tho!

Have a nice day!
~Fqnta

Reactions: original_doubled

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi,
Personally I really like your idea. This idea is probably mentioned several times in a developer meeting. But as @Fqnta said earlier, Cubecraft doesn't have enough players at this moment. This is also the reason why some (in my opinion) really nice beta and mini-games have been removed. So I like your idea but I also wouldn't like to wait several minutes before a game starts. I think it is too early to add this feature to the game although I totally support your idea. Maybe if Cubecraft reaches 12k+ players it is a great feature to add to the game.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, ~Mr.Dirt

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I do like this idea, I suggested it too a little ago. But I don't think this is going to happen and I understand why. CubeCraft doesn't hav ed that many players atm as they used to have way more players.
If this will get added it can lead to no players. The games wouldn't fill anymore due the most of the players playing private games and that would lead to most people leaving.
If CubeCraft will get enough players this can be added but atm it will be a bad idea.
Nice suggestion tho!

Have a nice day!
~Fqnta
Agree with you, but, we still have 2x as much Java players as mineplex.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom