Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now your probably already know me for getting necro post bans and complaining about it but this time I am going to talk about how necroposting affects the engagement of the forums and how to fix it like seriously.

Now you might think cubecraft is an active forum but really that's only in the lobby forums because other forums have this problem where at least some if not most of the first page is threads on cubecraft games could get you a warn or ban for necroposting and because of this most of the active members just post or reply to threads on the lobby and maybe make some threads in the cubecraft game forums.

Now the solution is to make it so if you don't reply to a thread again in the next 3 months then they get a warning 1 day ban and max 30day ban because people shouldn't be permanently banned for literally replying to old threads. It's messed up.

Now the conclusion is is that I will not stop until this change happens I hate the fact that I can't reply to actually good or interesting threads and I think this rule is what kills these forums so if I make like 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 threads just saying the same thing that I want this change then I will do that because I hate rule 3.8 and it needs to be nerfed.

Last edited:

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I really don't care if this gets hate and yer I could admit this kind of should have been posted in suggestions but tbh no one would take it seriously and vote agree or unsure.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Necroposting

Means you replied a thread with inactived 3 week....

If you suggest 3 week change to 2 month,maybe i can agree,but if you say remove this rule,i will be disagree…

Also,you can make the suggestion on here so the people can show you they agree or not :)

• Agree
Reactions: TheMrSpacee

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Now your probably already know me for getting necro post bans and complaining about it but this time I am going to talk about how necroposting affects the engagement of the forums and how to fix it like seriously.

Now you might think cubecraft is an active forum but really that's only in the lobby forums because other forums have this problem where at least some if not most of the first page is threads on cubecraft games could get you a warn or ban for necroposting and because of this most of the active members just post or reply to threads on the lobby and maybe make some threads in the cubecraft game forums.

Now the solution is to make it so if you don't reply to a thread again in the next 3 months then they get a warning 1 day ban and max 30day ban because people shouldn't be permanently banned for literally replying to old threads. It's messed up.

Now the conclusion is is that I will not stop until this change happens I hate the fact that I can't reply to actually good or interesting threads and I think this rule is what kills these forums so if I make like 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 threads just saying the same thing that I want this change then I will do that because I hate rule 3.8 and it needs to be nerfed.
I disagree:disagree:, because it's all too early to remove the rule!

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
You guys have obviously never been banned for necroposting but you know what keep being rude i
No,i has been banned for necroposting long tine ago,but after that,just remember before you reply the thread ,read the date furst,then you can avoid against this rule

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom