Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, there is constantly people saying ip, !ip, /ip etc in chat all day in the Discord server it seems to be common for this to be a thing in other servers due to the amount of people saying it.

I think it would be helpful for Cubebot to send a dm saying "Cubecrafts IP is play.cubecraft.net" when someone says !ip or /ip or ip as people do say it very very often in the discord

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, there is constantly people saying ip, !ip, /ip etc in chat all day in the Discord server it seems to be common for this to be a thing in other servers due to the amount of people saying it.

I think it would be helpful for Cubebot to send a dm saying "Cubecrafts IP is play.cubecraft.net" when someone says !ip or /ip or ip as people do say it very very often in the discord
or just put it to somewhere like heplfull links
And add to pinned messages in #staff-help!

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Based on the amount of people who got into staff help and ask questions like how do i report a player and stuff when there's literally a channel called report a player i dont think it would work like that too well

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
I really agree with Mat, it is really needed since it is common to find someone trying to find out cc's IP, if it was pinned or mentioned somewhere, then as Mat said, it is just like reporting a player or reporting a bug, it always a thing that you'd find some people like this.
That is why it is needed to be auto to show CubeCraft's IP since it is more helpful and effective. :agree:

Reactions: Matriox

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Matriox,

We feel as though this is a very small feature, but could benefit quite a few players that are unknown with our server and got to know it through platforms like Twitch and Youtube. We will be looking into implementing this in the future!

Reactions: Amazinq and Blom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom