Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
Hi Cubecrafter, today I come with a good suggestion, as you know in the Cubecraft discord began to make giveaways for the community, there have been 2 very good, both for its introduction and for its anniversary, but I would like in the future to add requirements for diversity in the giveaways, for example that a giveaway has as a requirement to be active in the discord. This occurred to me as soon as I realized that the winners of these 2 giveaways were not active at all in the discord community, another example would be for variety that a giveaway is only for boosters, I know it could sound a little selfish and I would understand if they rejected this suggestion for the fact that I think the staff team likes that the giveaways are available for everyone without requirements, that's all

Thank you for your attention
🎄 ፧ ⊹.˚ I wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄 ፧ ⊹.˚
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
How would you suggest checking if someone is active? And where would be the line between active and inactive?
For the nitro booster one, it might be a good extra reward for nitro boosters, but it already seems like they’re rewarded quite a lot. Also I don’t have nitro so me no happy then xd
Merry Christmas to you too :)

Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
How would you suggest checking if someone is active? And where would be the line between active and inactive?
For the nitro booster one, it might be a good extra reward for nitro boosters, but it already seems like they’re rewarded quite a lot. Also I don’t have nitro so me no happy then xd
Well, I thought that not only nitro boosters, but also people with rank since buying a rank is a way to support the server

But out of all that, I love you very much partner

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
Between being active or not active is very noticeable when you search in the "search" option and put the tag of X person, if you see that it is not very active, but only that it writes occasionally every 1-2 days because, aaaaaAa, I just want to say that it is noticeable, but as I said, I have no problem

ilyx2

• Love

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Between being active or not active is very noticeable when you search in the "search" option and put the tag of X person, if you see that it is not very active, but only that it writes occasionally every 1-2 days because, aaaaaAa, I just want to say that it is noticeable, but as I said, I have no problem

ilyx2
It’s noticeable when one person sends 100 messages every day, and the other one sends 1 every month. But there are also the people in between. Is 1 every day active? Or 5? I think it’s too much work and unfair to draw a line somewhere.
Ly2

• Love
Reactions: HilariousDante
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
It’s noticeable when one person sends 100 messages every day, and the other one sends 1 every month. But there are also the people in between. Is 1 every day active? Or 5? I think it’s too much work and unfair to draw a line somewhere.
Ly2
Well, let's see what a member of the staff team thinks about this suggestion, it's not such a good suggestion but it's not so bad

Jiadi_

Oct 7, 2017
Pokemon world
Hi Cubecrafter, today I come with a good suggestion, as you know in the Cubecraft discord began to make giveaways for the community, there have been 2 very good, both for its introduction and for its anniversary, but I would like in the future to add requirements for diversity in the giveaways, for example that a giveaway has as a requirement to be active in the discord. This occurred to me as soon as I realized that the winners of these 2 giveaways were not active at all in the discord community, another example would be for variety that a giveaway is only for boosters, I know it could sound a little selfish and I would understand if they rejected this suggestion for the fact that I think the staff team likes that the giveaways are available for everyone without requirements, that's all

Thank you for your attention
🎄 ፧ ⊹.˚ I wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄 ፧ ⊹.˚
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.

I definitely agree with this suggestion. People only join for giveaways and when the giveaway ends, most members leave immediately. I'd say people with arround 1k messages or people who just recently decided to become active deserves to participate to a giveaways as they are actually supporting the community.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom