Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
No. Snow. God. D'm''t.

This year February, the only snow of the year where I live, I had the flu. It snowed so hard. My sister went out to play in the snow while I had to just stay inside.
We got a centimeter in October over near the big city but never where I was.

Psycho_Johny

Nov 25, 2013
I'm confused... I just joined and I dont know if we can play minecraft on here. Is it just... snow? please respond.

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I'm confused... I just joined and I dont know if we can play minecraft on here. Is it just... snow? please respond.
You need to buy Minecraft from https://minecraft.net/‎, then you can play (For free) on the CubeCraft server from in the game. The IP is play.cubecraftgames.net, put that in the server IP slot in the "Add Server" area in the Multiplayer menu of the game. This is just the website for the server, and the snow is just for fun as they work on a holiday update. Hope this helped.

Psycho_Johny

Nov 25, 2013
You need to buy Minecraft from https://minecraft.net/‎, then you can play (For free) on the CubeCraft server from in the game. The IP is play.cubecraftgames.net, put that in the server IP slot in the "Add Server" area in the Multiplayer menu of the game. This is just the website for the server, and the snow is just for fun as they work on a holiday update. Hope this helped.
oh! okay thank you! I t did help

DrDjkhan

Oct 26, 2013
New Zeland
I was wondering if you could give out ranks to people who have supported (been on) Cube Craft Forms or just the server?

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
By the way:

Lets do a guessing game... What do you guys think the new update for christmas is going to have?

Leave your guess below and write with @SevereWarning to show that you are with this guess idea.

I haven't come up with a guess yet but I bet you guys are more creative at imagination then I am. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom