1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Cubecraft Fourms - Heavy Spammers]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Orangeric88, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Hello fellow CubeCrafters,

Over the past few days, I have noticed many (different?) people spamming (in Japanese?,Chinese? I'm not sure.) All of these post have something to do in common since they are all in one language and has something to so with a "School" in the title. Also none of these post have to do with Cubecraft or any help in fact!. They? would also not only post in one section but many. One moment they would post in the PVP section and the next thing you know, its the Bug/Support section. Anyone else think this is annoying. I think something should be done. It's really annoying for "them" to spam over and over again.

The posts usually look like this: http://imgur.com/xYuPdAM

2. Dai_Matsumoto

Dai_Matsumoto Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

We delete the threads, if we start banning languages, it can be taken as racism. btw, it's chinese and not japanese

3. TheJeroen

TheJeroen Member

Quick question Dai, what are these bots/spammers trying to reach by doing this? I mean the ones that post those annoying threads for sport products to increase muscles or something place links in their thread t sell that product nobody on Cubecraft will buy. But then you have these Chinese spammers who place these threads with no links at all. All there is are Chinese letters my PC doesn't show and the word ''University Of ...'' they don't even... like... what in the world do the Chinese spammers try to reach? :/

Dai_Matsumoto likes this.
  4. TlmeLord

TlmeLord Member

Taming the wild Rororoyourboat
    They are bots, you can try asking them but I don't think they will answer.

Working on a way to fix it, so instead of making new threads suggesting CAPTCHA over and over again, you might want to dedicate the time to message a staff member.

mateu9999 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.