Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Hello fellow CubeCrafters,

Over the past few days, I have noticed many (different?) people spamming (in Japanese?,Chinese? I'm not sure.) All of these post have something to do in common since they are all in one language and has something to so with a "School" in the title. Also none of these post have to do with Cubecraft or any help in fact!. They? would also not only post in one section but many. One moment they would post in the PVP section and the next thing you know, its the Bug/Support section. Anyone else think this is annoying. I think something should be done. It's really annoying for "them" to spam over and over again.

The posts usually look like this: http://imgur.com/xYuPdAM

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
We delete the threads, if we start banning languages, it can be taken as racism. btw, it's chinese and not japanese

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
We delete the threads
Quick question Dai, what are these bots/spammers trying to reach by doing this? I mean the ones that post those annoying threads for sport products to increase muscles or something place links in their thread t sell that product nobody on Cubecraft will buy. But then you have these Chinese spammers who place these threads with no links at all. All there is are Chinese letters my PC doesn't show and the word ''University Of ...'' they don't even... like... what in the world do the Chinese spammers try to reach? :/

Reactions: Dai_Matsumoto

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
Quick question Dai, what are these bots/spammers trying to reach by doing this? I mean the ones that post those annoying threads for sport products to increase muscles or something place links in their thread t sell that product nobody on Cubecraft will buy. But then you have these Chinese spammers who place these threads with no links at all. All there is are Chinese letters my PC doesn't show and the word ''University Of ...'' they don't even... like... what in the world do the Chinese spammers try to reach? :/
They are bots, you can try asking them but I don't think they will answer.

Working on a way to fix it, so instead of making new threads suggesting CAPTCHA over and over again, you might want to dedicate the time to message a staff member.

Reactions: Despacito 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom