Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
hello everyone new feedback again i will make suggestion later until forward prefix back
i dont care if u agree,unsure or disagree this feedback

Queue Random device
i really dont like queue random device like mobile, its pretty annoying if mobile player doesnt using split control, its really similar like kill aura if u dont use split control (not real kill aura lol)i would like to pvp with random device like xbox controller, nitendo switch and pc if people make me better for practicing pvp, i know the system matchmaking is broken if the system matchmaking already fixed, tell me

Lag Duel (not the ping)
yesterday i just fight random people or friend and the duels are really laggy like teleporting,high kb like (combos duels) and i lost the combo, its not the ping i promise so i have much clip https://discord.com/channels/174837853778345984/174845164899139584/1009857320911650947 (i hope the link work) before i report the bug, can u ask me if the bug already forward Thanks!

Running in duels
Running in duels is the most annoying,why you wont make "running in duel" bannable its really annoying, if people want to accept duel rematch and they running duels every match its getting make time out everytime smh, i just wanna sure or agree if people running in duels for healing and fight them back,i dont like people running duels in over 1min or 5min its getting make me mad lolll

okay thats enough for me so thank you bye
if u dont agree with me, go play cbecraft duels and whats you feel like...

Sep 25, 2022
hello everyone new feedback again i will make suggestion later until forward prefix back
i dont care if u agree,unsure or disagree this feedback

Queue Random device
i really dont like queue random device like mobile, its pretty annoying if mobile player doesnt using split control, its really similar like kill aura if u dont use split control (not real kill aura lol)i would like to pvp with random device like xbox controller, nitendo switch and pc if people make me better for practicing pvp, i know the system matchmaking is broken if the system matchmaking already fixed, tell me

Lag Duel (not the ping)
yesterday i just fight random people or friend and the duels are really laggy like teleporting,high kb like (combos duels) and i lost the combo, its not the ping i promise so i have much clip https://discord.com/channels/174837853778345984/174845164899139584/1009857320911650947 (i hope the link work) before i report the bug, can u ask me if the bug already forward Thanks!

Running in duels
Running in duels is the most annoying,why you wont make "running in duel" bannable its really annoying, if people want to accept duel rematch and they running duels every match its getting make time out everytime smh, i just wanna sure or agree if people running in duels for healing and fight them back,i dont like people running duels in over 1min or 5min its getting make me mad lolll

if u dont agree with me, go play cbecraft duels and whats you feel

Running in duels

if u dont agree with me, go play cbecraft duels and whats you feel like...
Yeah fr tho like there are the gayest folks out there just fkn bridge in the corner the whole time and block themselves up, and if you also bridge up they will hit u down and on some kits like UHC once you've taken damage, natural healing is not a thing anymore and so I agree with u, and they should tp ppl like that back to the middle of the map so I can kill them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom