Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2017
So My Idea Is That You Should Add A Cubecraft Client That Doesnt Need Forge You Put It in the .versions and Bam You Got The Client And The Client Comes With :

- Kills Counter

- Players Left

- Teammates Left

- Armor Durbility And Item And Arrows all Shown On Screen

- How Many Eggs You Have Broken Counter

So Yeah Hope You Enjoyed This Suggestion And If You Liked It Please Let Me Know By PMing Me On The Forums And Hope This Gets Accepted :D

Reactions: Nikboo

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
- Kills Counter
You can suggest the kill counter for some games (Survival Games already has it and it has already been suggested for Skywars).

- Players Left
Players left on what/in what?

- Teammates Left
You can see on the scoreboard (the right side of your screen) how many teammates you have left on your team.

You have 5Zig Mod which shows you the durability of your armour and sword and things.

In Eggwars? You have your own statistics for Eggwars where you can see it on.

I'm very sorry but no, I don't agree with this idea.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Some of your suggestions are already existing. Like "How Many Eggs You Have Broken Counter" We've got statics as iCheeetah said. So I don't think its a good idea when we already have most of the things your suggesting.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
So My Idea Is That You Should Add A Cubecraft Client That Doesnt Need Forge You Put It in the .versions and Bam You Got The Client And The Client Comes With :

- Kills Counter

- Players Left

- Teammates Left

So Yeah Hope You Enjoyed This Suggestion And If You Liked It Please Let Me Know By PMing Me On The Forums And Hope This Gets Accepted :D
You can use a number of different mods to help yourself with this issue. And also this has been suggested heaps of times during the past.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
I Honestly thought you were going to ask for a cubecraft MineCraft client.. Not this, this can all be done by a few mods for some of them. And others already exist or already suggested. It's unnecessary in my opinion.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
There's a lot of mods out there that can help you, in these situation, but ya know' it's a alright idea, But @MinerScotty is already working on one I believe. :D

ikmoetcoden

May 9, 2017
Well it is a fun idea a custom CubeCraftGames Minecraft client.

But i don't see this on my own computer as my minecraft launcher!

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
We already have the kill counters and eggs broken for example. We have most of these in Egg Wars, Sky wars and survival games...
Sorry, I don,t think that this is a good idea

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com

I personally like this idea, although there are mods to do it for you it would still be really nice to have a built in one on Cube.
But, making built in mods could cause a lot of lag and bring complete death to the not fit computers trying to play.
I also see why people disagree with these ideas, some we already have and some we dont need.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom