Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
They removed cape visibilities?! D:
They have removed standard Minecraft capes, so not exactly.

CubeCraft capes aren't completely gone. However it is true that the Minecon capes (including this year's mob vote 1.20 Cherry Grove Cape), Vanilla Cape, Pride Cape, Migrator Cape, Mojang Cape, and any other capes that you received through Minecraft are not viewable by anyone but yourself on CubeCraft. The only way to get a visible cape on CubeCraft is by creating and importing your own custom cape. There are many tutorials online on how to do this such as: How To Get A CUSTOM CAPE on Minecraft Bedrock!. I'm pretty sure this only works on some devices and it requires you to download a few things so it might not be a great way / worth it (I'm pretty sure it's impossible on iOS and any consoles, and I also think that the cape will only show up on the device that you import it form).

This is the only way to get capes on CubeCraft as of right now, but I thing that it would be nice if CC added back visibility for normal capes too.

Reactions: Reesle

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
They have removed standard Minecraft capes, so not exactly.

CubeCraft capes aren't completely gone. However it is true that the Minecon capes (including this year's mob vote 1.20 Cherry Grove Cape), Vanilla Cape, Pride Cape, Migrator Cape, Mojang Cape, and any other capes that you received through Minecraft are not viewable by anyone but yourself on CubeCraft. The only way to get a visible cape on CubeCraft is by creating and importing your own custom cape. There are many tutorials online on how to do this such as: How To Get A CUSTOM CAPE on Minecraft Bedrock!. I'm pretty sure this only works on some devices and it requires you to download a few things so it might not be a great way / worth it (I'm pretty sure it's impossible on iOS and any consoles, and I also think that the cape will only show up on the device that you import it form).

This is the only way to get capes on CubeCraft as of right now, but I thing that it would be nice if CC added back visibility for normal capes too.
Since yesterday, custom capes are no longer visible to others, even if others don't see them.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom