Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.
Don't bring any drama here, please. This thread was created for people to share their records in harmony :D

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
I think more people hate this toxicity on forums than mine. I also like to comment about my records.
This all just started because you post multiple posts instead of 1 big post. xD
it's not toxic i didn't write any toxic word , and i just relized that you aren't a moderator or even a staff member , don't try to act like a moderator and keep your work away from others posts, and yes i'd like to write 3 posts rather than write multiple messeges to reply to your useless thoughts or ideas .

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
and i just relized that you aren't a moderator or even a staff member , don't try to act like a moderator and keep your work away from others posts,
Since when can't a nornal forums member reply to another's post?

then add my record , all you are doing is reading useless messeges and keep the records away.
As you did some research, he had exams (or still has). So he was busy with stuff. But enough now about this. It's totally off-topic.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Update to 49. :)

Well update to 60 i guess
7gYAayy.jpg

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Updated!

ign : fightermd , record : fastest win at skywars team of 4 bedrock (83) seconds , proof :

oh hi slinky

minecraft bedrock , ign = fightermd , record : most kills in one game of skywars teams of 4 (12 kills)
Nice try to mislead me here - twice. At the very end of that video you quickly press ESC so I can't see the time in chat - which is like the one thing I do need to see. Besides, your video takes like over 4 minutes

And for the most kill record, I'll just assume you miscounted!

(X) :doubt:

Reactions: PerryJ and Eli

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
Updated!

Nice try to mislead me here - twice. At the very end of that video you quickly press ESC so I can't see the time in chat - which is like the one thing I do need to see. Besides, your video takes like over 4 minutes

HAHA did you even watch the video XD , i won 3 times and , 2 in normal mode and 1 in basic mode and i got a win in 1:23 min in basic mode .

ohh sorry my bad , here is 12 kills proof , i did 12 kills like 8 times.

Attachments

• Minecraft Screenshot 2019.11.30 - 01.51.16.73.png
    Minecraft Screenshot 2019.11.30 - 01.51.16.73.png
    395.2 KB · Views: 138

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
all you do is BLAH BLAH , rather than type useless reply to my comment i'd like you to tell him about my world record that will help him more than your useless replies to other members , you make people hate cubecraft with your replies.
I disagree

Won't go further into this

fightermd

Oct 16, 2019
Updated!

HAHA did you even watch the video XD , i won 3 times and , 2 in normal mode and 1 in basic mode and i got a win in 1:23 min in basic mode .

Since when can't a nornal forums member reply to another's post?

As you did some research, he had exams (or still has). So he was busy with stuff. But enough now about this. It's totally off-topic.
Seeing as the entire thing didn't escalate any further you never should have replied to it in the first place - especially with just "I disagree"

Accepted!
can i get my fastest win record on please.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Well, it's not a lot but..

Lucky Islands Solo
Most arrows shot: 1798
Most arrows hit: 714
2019-12-19_13.04.48.png

Lucky Islands Team
Most arrows shot: 2200
Most arrows hit: 1084
2019-12-19_13.04.50.png

Update on [Longest Preserved Cubelet]
2019-12-19_13.21.21.png

Reactions: Priley

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I want to apply for the duels W/L % record, my W/L isn't the best, but since there isn't an apply yet, I want to apply:
upload_2019-12-21_9-28-57.png

My W/L ratio is 32,92^%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom