Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
In case you didnt know everything here is unique even right down to the basic programming such as the anticheat and all their plugin systems they never copy any other servers in anything if another server does something cubecraft cant do it thats just how they want it

'--'
Everything is not unique.
Every server suffers from the same thing.
This server is no exception

Reactions: Nikboo

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Well i was told by one of the admins (monthsago) it was all unique in some way (creative is actually unique in the aspect there are no perks for example) If thats the case then i fully support the ranked tower defense idea ive seen

"Oh look, Mineplex have ranks, We surely can't sell rank!"

Or do you prefer :

"Hm... That would explain why they doesn't have a friend or party system! Mineplex already have them! They are super original after all"

'--'

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I would love to see this feature added, I'm sure it would be a great way to test if certain suggestions are worth adding or not, many of them are declined for this reason.

ilovescratch

Nov 13, 2016
Taking a closer look at the EULA, it seems possible to (legally) implement this:

Therefore, if you comply with and follow the Brand and Asset Usage Guidelines and Naming Guidelines above YOU MAY:
    • charge for access to your server, including a server which hosts your Mods, BUT only if:
      • you make a single charge per person that is the same for everyone;
      • you give everyone you charge, access to all the Mods that you choose to have on your server (except only in respect of genuine admin tools / admin Mods which should be reserved to administrators);
      • you only give access to your server to users who have a genuine paid for version of Minecraft;
      • you own or control the server and continue to do so for the whole time that you charge for access to it - so, if you sell the actual servers or server space with Mods pre-installed on them, you must ensure that the person buying the server is aware that she must follow these rules. Essentially you can't get round the rules above by setting up servers with Mods on and then selling those set-ups; and
      • overall your access charges should be targeted to cover your operational costs of running the server.
  • ask for donations (as opposed to direct charges) IF you do not offer the individual donor something in exchange that only he or she can use. You may offer server wide rewards if donation goals are achieved though.
  • sell cosmetic items, except for "Capes", IF the item sold does not give a user an unfair gameplay advantage over anyone else on the server - i.e there can be no "pay to win".
  • sell positive effects or enhancements (other than "Capes") IF everyone on the server is positively affected in exactly the same way.
  • provide in-game advertising opportunities, sponsorships, or product placement for 3rd parties IF they don't degrade or interfere with gameplay or give a user an unfair gameplay advantage over anyone else on the server.
  • use in-game currencies IF (i) they are "soft currencies" i.e. a currency earned or expended only through gameplay that has no real world value and that cannot be cashed out, used or transferred across free or paid servers, or converted into "credits"; and (ii) you don't give the impression that it comes from or is associated with Mojang.

The EULA clearly states that paid servers are ALLOWED, as long as everyone has to pay to use it. Simply give a different IP to rank players (beta.cubecraft.net or the like), and don't give any perks over other players.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would like to see events where highly suggested content is beta-tested in say, livestreams or for weekends, though it'd have to be available to everyone.
People aren't going to stop suggesting Enderpearls, so they may as well be offered to try them out. If it's well-received, then I reckon an in-game poll should be added in the menu of the Eggwars lobby. It could look something like this:

"Would you like to see Enderpearls added to Normal Eggwars?"
-Yes
-No
-Yes, but it should have to be voted for [Obsidian+]
-I don't mind

"Would you like to see Enderpearls added to Overpowered Eggwars?"
-Yes
-No
-I don't mind

"What should the cost of Enderpearls be in Normal Eggwars?"
-48 diamonds
-64 diamonds
-128 diamonds
-172 diamonds
-I don't mind

"What should the cost of Enderpearls be in Overpowered Eggwars?"
-24 diamonds
-32 diamonds
-64 diamonds
-128 diamonds
-I don't mind

Players that vote in the poll should be given a guaranteed cubelet and double points for the next game that they win, as a "thank you" for participating.

What are everybody's opinions on this?

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I would like to see events where highly suggested content is beta-tested in say, livestreams or for weekends, though it'd have to be available to everyone.
People aren't going to stop suggesting Enderpearls, so they may as well be offered to try them out. If it's well-received, then I reckon an in-game poll should be added in the menu of the Eggwars lobby. It could look something like this:

"Would you like to see Enderpearls added to Normal Eggwars?"
-Yes
-No
-I don't mind

"Would you like to see Enderpearls added to Overpowered Eggwars?"
-Yes
-No
-I don't mind

"What should the cost of Enderpearls be in Normal Eggwars?"
-48 diamonds
-64 diamonds
-128 diamonds
-172 diamonds
-I don't mind

"What should the cost of Enderpearls be in Overpowered Eggwars?"
-24 diamonds
-32 diamonds
-64 diamonds
-128 diamonds
-I don't mind

Players that vote in the poll should be given a guaranteed cubelet and double points for the next game that they win, as a "thank you" for participating.

What are everybody's opinions on this?
This is an amazing idea and I would like to see it ;) +1

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
It's a good suggestion though but I don't think Cubecraft is going to buy a whole other server to test some features. I think they just add a feature and if people don't like it they'll remove it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
Top Bottom