Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DJ_PLAYZ_MC

Sep 29, 2017
Screenshot_20190620-115117.png
This is an amazing record for CubeCraft! The servers is really close to hit 10,000!

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I love how even on bedrock its the server with the most lag. But it is understandable because the server is hosted pretty far away for most people.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
View attachment 153267This is an amazing record for CubeCraft! The servers is really close to hit 10,000!
Unfortunately it’s very sad to see how The CubeCraft on Java is dying.Last year on April i was able to see 8k players!Now I’m only able to see 3k max.In 2016 players were over 30k!now 10 times and more less...The big change was the gun that shot the critical knock for the network,many people were playing the games who got removed even me.Its very sad to see how hypixel is getting up with 42k players today but sadly cube isn’t the same:(

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Unfortunately it’s very sad to see how The CubeCraft on Java is dying.Last year on April i was able to see 8k players!Now I’m only able to see 3k max.In 2016 players were over 30k!now 10 times and more less...The big change was the gun that shot the critical knock for the network,many people were playing the games who got removed even me.Its very sad to see how hypixel is getting up with 42k players today but sadly cube isn’t the same:(

Yeah its true. its just from the limited amount of games that are on cube. the mass amount of hackers, Bugged out games,mass lag for 50% of players who dont live near the server that is hosted far away, and toxic community.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I don't know if you're being serious or not but the player count last year April was at 5k max maybe even less, it was going down at a steadily decline due to people playing fortnite (game sucks btw don't recommend) at the time. The BIG CHANGE update was a great impact for the server, because at the time the server was at a low of 2k population size, by the time EU people were in bed the server count was at a low 300. I'm sure people were angered by the fact that most microgames were gone but eventually, they ended coming back, and ever since that update the player count has been increasing, mostly because you don't have to wait a year for a map to fill and if there is a wait time it isn't a ludicrous as it was prior to the BIG CHANGE update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom