Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hotcoffee

Nov 21, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Боевой пропуск

Hello dear cubecraft players and developers!

While thinking about server improvements, I came up with the idea to add seasonal battlepasses to
servers.
There will be two passes:
1) Free, with less cool prizes
2) VIP, with cooler prizes What the

system will look like: throughout the season, 3-5 tasks will be given every day, for which you can get stars. 1 star = 1 battlepass level.

Do you think it's a great idea?

hotcoffee

Nov 21, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Мне нравится эта идея, но было бы неправильно, если бы это было в кубкрафте. Для меня это больше похоже на мобильную игру, и она определенно должна оставаться такой. Мне очень нравится, как сейчас работает кубкрафт.
A very controversial issue, since not many people have extra money to spend on a game / server, but you want to get some gifts for free, for your game. I don’t argue, you can do something else, not a battlepass, but still, the idea with a battlepass seemed to me the most appropriate

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Contrary to others, I actually think this is a great idea. A battlepass-like system could provide Cube with a new source of income, and motivates players to play more often due to the daily challenges that you suggested.
I'm interested in hearing what people who have voted no could say against this suggestion.

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
Doesnt feels fit for a server, but having rewards for top player or special achievements at the ends of every season maybe just a title will be kind of cool

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

zekkqn

Dec 3, 2022
K1
Боевой пропуск

Hello dear cubecraft players and developers!

While thinking about server improvements, I came up with the idea to add seasonal battlepasses to
servers.
There will be two passes:
1) Free, with less cool prizes
2) VIP, with cooler prizes What the

system will look like: throughout the season, 3-5 tasks will be given every day, for which you can get stars. 1 star = 1 battlepass level.​
I think that a battle pass for each season isn't very necessary. Cubecraft already releases bundles that correspond with holidays and seasons.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh bedrock we don’t have currency, chests with loot or smth like that, I have no idea what can be in battle pass for bedrock as a prizes except cosmetic, but I think that creating morbillion cosmetic for selling ALL of it for cheap price can be weird

• Unsure
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom