Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
View attachment 140644
Show off your art skills here, at the official CubeCraft Games art competition!

Are you an artist? Do you like fabulous prizes? Then this competition is for you! Submit any piece of Cubecraft-related art (digital, paper, or otherwise!) for your chance to win an awesome prize!

The Rules
- No plagiarism of artwork, it must be yours.

- Stay creative for a higher chance to win!
- It must be CubeCraft related.
- Do not be inappropriate.

The Prizes
1st place: Rank upgrade
2nd place: Mini pack or point multiplier (your choice!)
3rd place: 2500 points

There are a few themes that we have for this year, however, as currently, there are three events taking place; Christmas, New Year, and (most importantly) CubeCraft's 5th birthday!

The deadline is 2nd January, which is also when judging will commence. Best of luck!

giphy.gif

~ We wish all of you a merry Christmas, a happy New Year and a lovely 5th CubeCraft birthday ~
- The staff team
So.. A rank upgrade.

Stone -> Iron -> Lapiz -> Gold -> Diamond -> Emerald -> Obsidian

What follows?
Yes indeed!

Obsidian -> Helper -> Mod -> ... :p

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
So this is just a really simple one. Didn't know what to do, so I just made this.
Disclaimer: png pictures are from google, just saying. I don't want people saying. '' PLAGIARISM, PLAGIARISM!!!!1!1''
So really not expecting to win.

Good Luck to all!
Artwrok Comp OFFICLIAL.png

Reactions: ChuckNorrisMom
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
pgLExa4.png

Yes! Another competition! Especially a Christmas one! I was debating on revamping this build and doing a completely different concept but I thought it would be unique and cool xD As well as some people pushing it along the way <,<
For those who have been living under a rock this is a recreation of the old office layout at the Cubecraft office in Bury, England.
They have changed their setup since then but never the less this is still a build I am proud of and I still want to change things in.

I was tied to either a birthday party or a Christmas dinner but as you can see Christmas ;)

Hope you like it!

Xu8XGUb.png

DvbkADA.jpg

4BuCN7l.png

jnofyR6.png

MKktMgA.jpg

eP1hQQ8.jpg

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
pgLExa4.png

Yes! Another competition! Especially a Christmas one! I was debating on revamping this build and doing a completely different concept but I thought it would be unique and cool xD As well as some people pushing it along the way <,<
For those who have been living under a rock this is a recreation of the old office layout at the Cubecraft office in Bury, England.
They have changed their setup since then but never the less this is still a build I am proud of and I still want to change things in.

I was tied to either a birthday party or a Christmas dinner but as you can see Christmas ;)

Hope you like it!

Xu8XGUb.png

DvbkADA.jpg

4BuCN7l.png

jnofyR6.png

MKktMgA.jpg

eP1hQQ8.jpg
IF you made this yourself, please, you should've applied for builder! This is by far the most amazing entry I've seen so far!

ChuckNorrisMom

Sep 10, 2016
pgLExa4.png

Hope you like it!

Xu8XGUb.png

DvbkADA.jpg

4BuCN7l.png

jnofyR6.png

MKktMgA.jpg

eP1hQQ8.jpg

I love how you build! you should apply for builder!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
upload_2017-12-29_23-39-9.png

About a dozen hours put into this, and here's the result.
I put quite a few inside jokes into this, and I hope you can find them all!
Everything was drawn by me with the help of paint.net (program), except for the nando's logo. I tried to recreate it, but it ended up a little too bad for it to be recognizable. I used this png file (their official twitter profile picture) and put that onto the paper bag. Everything else is drawn by yours truly.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
View attachment 140900
About a dozen hours put into this, and here's the result.
I put quite a few inside jokes into this, and I hope you can find them all!
Everything was drawn by me with the help of paint.net (program), except for the nando's logo. I tried to recreate it, but it ended up a little too bad for it to be recognizable. I used this png file (their official twitter profile picture) and put that onto the paper bag. Everything else is drawn by yours truly.
It looks amazing!

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey there! Before I announce the winners of the competition, I would like to give thanks to everyone who took part -- without you, this competition would not be possible! <3

WINNERS

1st Place - With an amazing, detailed building of the CubeCraft Office at Christmas, we have @Reindeer // Paige , absolutely astounding work!
2nd Place - A well-rendered animation of our wonderful minigame Present Rush, @HackersDontWin , great job!
3rd Place - A drawn dinner table with original CubeCraft inside jokes, @Gainfullterror wins third place, nice one!

REDEEMING YOUR PRIZES

Simple, you will receive a private message here on the forums from @hub3rt , who will tell you information on how to redeem your awesome prizes!

Thanks to everyone who participated, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year - see you next time!

- The staff team

Want to be notified about upcoming competitions? Click here! https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/official-competitions.74/watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom