Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacoonGames xD

Mar 6, 2016
Uruguay
The 75 % of people hate Minecraft version 1.9 has many bugs and many things that do not meet our PvP . To be fair , they should at least take into account the 1.8 version of minecraft hundreds of thousands of users would appreciate . Thanks for the time .. RacoonGames :cube_light:

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
1.9 is called the "Combat" update by mojang. what do they mean by that? The Update that ruined the biggest, and my favorite, part of minecraft, combat? This was a dumb move by mojang as they will lose alot of players if they continue with these sucky pvp mechanics. Honestly Cubecraft i loved a lot of your game modes but now you are following in the path of mojang, you are ruining most of the gamemodes on your sever by using 1.9 as the ONLY client supported. Realize that you are going to lose ALOT of support on your servers. Please consider Returning to 1.8 mechanics, even if the server is still join able on the 1.9 client. Please Cubecraft you are one of the few minecraft severs i have found that i truly love playing on.

Reactions: Taizah

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Sry i didn't mean to put this message and i dont know how to delete it, only edit it. sry for double posting

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
And for all those people that say 1.9 requires "more skill", here's why you're wrong:
1) Fishing Rods- Fishing rods required a lot of skill I'm 1.8 but in 1.9 they do nothing
2) The Cooldown- People say that the cooldown requires a lot of skill while in reality once you mastered the timing basically nothing more is required.
3) Dual Wielding- Because people can hold a sword in one hand and a bow in another, basically no item swapping is required. I've played a few games of survival games and I try to fight someone and I am winning the melee fight, but then they run away and just bow spam me... every... single.... time. What's even worse is you can't tell when someone is shooting a bow at all.
4) Potion Arrows- Just no. Outside of the spectral arrows (because of people who hide at the end of the game) these just ruin the game.

facudo machado

Feb 17, 2016
No me gusta para nada el 1.9 es Totalmente Diferente y Hacer ONU 'cambio de un dia para Otro Uno No se acostubra yo creo que tendrian que poner la 1.8 porque eso de estar media hora pvp con un tio que va sin nada no me parece bien,tienes que esperar que la espada se recarge denuevo para pegar otra vez no me gusta para nada esta version y creo que mucha gente esta de acuerdo conmigo.

Ricardo1702

Feb 12, 2016
1.9 is bad
back 1.8 no puedenn cambiar la jugabilidad de juegos viejos y quizas los nuevos si no estoy encontra de la 1.9 de el pvp en modos de juego que no quedan si

Matii

Feb 3, 2016
Argentina
Hi! Mi username is "xMatiix" and today with the new version have had failures all day and I could not play more..
I need technical help, whether it is the problem of the new version or if my computer.. Thanks for your attention!

I leave a images of bug map so you can appreciate the ruling.

If necessary I send a video or a link where can better appreciate the bug.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 145

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Is ANYONE here realising what they are saying?! I have seen the most ridiculous comments! Some of you didn't even give it a chance! That's stupid! Yes, there are a few bugs in 1.9. However, they are being worked on. 1.9 actually has a big pvp strat, and it is one you will have to get used to, plus the fact that they might remove the sword swing cooldown. And if you haven't even given it a chance, you don't deserve to come on Cubecraft in any way.

Last edited:

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
the thing is that you cant time right. If you can time your clicks right, everybody will call you a hacker. Thats a good thing, right?
no it isn't, when you say that, you're basically saying "I am bad at pvp and thans why I love 1.9"

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Is ANYONE here realising what they are saying?! I have seen the most redicilious comments! Some of you didn't even give it a chance! That's stupid! Yes, there are a few bugs in 1.9. However, they are being worked on. 1.9 actually has a big pvp strat, and it is one you will have to get used to, plus the fact that they might remove the sword swing cooldown. And if you haven't even given it a chance, you don't deserve to come on Cubecraft in any way.
again you're saying the same exact thing, "I am bad at pvp and I love the 1.9 pvp "strats" because it gives us noob players a chance." Also it is ridiculous not redicillous

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
And for all those people that say 1.9 requires "more skill", here's why you're wrong:
1) Fishing Rods- Fishing rods required a lot of skill I'm 1.8 but in 1.9 they do nothing
2) The Cooldown- People say that the cooldown requires a lot of skill while in reality once you mastered the timing basically nothing more is required.
3) Dual Wielding- Because people can hold a sword in one hand and a bow in another, basically no item swapping is required. I've played a few games of survival games and I try to fight someone and I am winning the melee fight, but then they run away and just bow spam me... every... single.... time. What's even worse is you can't tell when someone is shooting a bow at all.
4) Potion Arrows- Just no. Outside of the spectral arrows (because of people who hide at the end of the game) these just ruin the game.
finally someone gets it

Reactions: AccountUnknown

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Also, I feel sad saying this, but nevertheless Cubecraft has already lost a THOUSAND players. I really liked this server, it was fun, it had some of the most unique games, but I guess all good things have to come to and end. You will be remembered by thousands as a great server.RIP CUBECRAFT.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
no it isn't, when you say that, you're basically saying "I am bad at pvp and thans why I love 1.9"
First of: I am not bad at pvp in 1.8 neither am I in 1.9.

again you're saying the same exact thing, "I am bad at pvp and I love the 1.9 pvp "strats" because it gives us noob players a chance."
No I'm not. 1.9 requires skills, not more, but others.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
1. Fishing rods actually do something, they are just bugged on Cube at the moment.
2. Ofcourse there is, you can shield block, shoot a few arrows, etc.
3. If they run away, they could always just item swap, so that's no big deal.
4. That's your opinion, I like them alot.
5. There is no 5, but I'm just going out and say this: they might remove sword cooldown. I have heard some rummors here and there.

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
I don't like the 1.9 pvp its more exciting hit a combo wombo than "Click(wait), click(wait), click(wait)" Come on I see Youtubers videos and is so bored play skywars -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom