Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Okay so i've noticed that some of you don't know how to EULA works, i'll explain it right now.

Hard currency is real money or anything that can be converted into real money, including, but not limited to, Bitcoins. Soft currency is available in-game only and has no real-world value. You may not sell soft currency for hard currency, neither separately or along with ranks as a single or recurring payout. This is regardless of what you can use the soft currency for.

Additionally, the Commercial usage guidelines state that you may sell cosmetic items, except for “capes”, if the item sold does not give a user an unfair gameplay advantage over anyone else on the server. Due to this, you are not allowed to sell the following for hard currency:
  • A non-cosmetic item or perk
  • Bedrock blocks or other non-cosmetic items.
  • Schematics, regardless of the game mode.Higher bandwidth, or other improved connections to the server.
  • Access to contests based on stats (i.e. most blocks mined etc.), if the prize is not cosmetic.
  • Decreased cooldown for non-cosmetic commands.
  • Items or perks that affect gameplay or give the player an unfair advantage, even if they are also available through soft currency purchase, or just by playing the game for a certain time.
This means that Cubecraft is allowed to have a server for donators only.
Yes but, they would have to donate again. If it's a separate ip, perks can not transfer from server to server.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think it's a good idea, whether it be open for everyone/donors/invite, it would ultimately free up some time from the devs bug testing new games/features.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
D

Deleted member 169486

That's true, but who said it will be on a different server?
The thread creator... and even if it was on normal cubecraft it has to be public. You can only charge for access to the server.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom