Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should those added

• Total voters
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I was thinking about making a Cube Craft Hall Of Fame,basically all the famous Cube craft staff and members would be enshrined, I each person's hall of fame plaque thing, the community or staff member can right something about them. I think the people who should enshrined or people who have a lot of messages and likes and has to be well known.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Injunction
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

No because I mean no one deserves an award for being better than other people. This honestly would make the server turn into a server with favoritism. Which isn't good. Everyone is special in their own way and there shouldn't be a reward for doing something..
I know but maybe they could do famous staff members and famous member's

Reactions: Injunction

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
No because I mean no one deserves an award for being better than other people. This honestly would make the server turn into a server with favoritism. Which isn't good. Everyone is special in their own way and there shouldn't be a reward for doing something..

Not to get actually political, but when you are old enough, you should run for the Democratic Party lol you'd be a perfect fit ;)

Reactions: 1212hawks_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Well I'd like to have my chance to shine ;) I try and do my best... Kind of. I don't see why people see this as discriminative, if someone is more active and influential than someone else it's not discriminative, it's deserved.

B

Britney Spears

Honestly, we're only players that volunteered to help the server out a tiny bit. We don't have to be treated like we're divine or something. I personally am already happy when the server is just doing well.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I'm sure a member made one wouldn't have any problems, but don't think it should be an official thing on ccg. If you feel someone's doing good work as a staff or as a member, just tell them :p Not that much work was needed and no one gets hurt. Plus if it was added there will be people asking non-stop "can u plz add me to hal of fame" "How does one get in hal uf fame?"

Reactions: BlueMoon475

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think a little reminder of all the retired staff would be cute.
Nothing giant, but an easter egg in the lobby where the heads are and what their position was.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I'm kind of in the middle for this. One because well there is no reason for a hall of fame I mean we do have the top people in each game shown right? It would be nice to recognize our staff and old members but honestly, cubecraft is fine the way it is. Plus, we already have enough competition (the standings/leaderboards). Adding this may add more competition to even get into the hall of fame. I'm just going to have to say a no for now.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
have you ever heard of oscar awards or tony awards people get awards for being "famous" all the time
Lol. The Oscar is not given to the "famous" people, it's given to the best actor/actress/ost musician etc. And yes, most of them are famous, but when you make a movie, most times you become famous...

Also, that a prize for being famous exists, doesn't mean it is correct to give the famous a prize just because they are famous...

I'm against this idea, since it would promote rivalry between members.

Reactions: Terrarialover11
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom