Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2022
I just played a round of EggWars on the CubeCraft server. There was someone on my team who cross-teamed with someone from another team. In fact, he delivered diamonds to him. And built his and our egg freely so that the other player could win. I wanted to report these players, but I couldn't because cross teaming isn't an option in the report menu. It says at the beginning Cross Teaming can lead to a ban, but you can't report it. That's why I'm reporting these players here now: first "LessSpoon0689" and "SneakySiamange836" These players cross-teamed in MC Eggwars. It would be nice if cross teaming was an option in the report menu and if those players got banned.

• Sad
Reactions: BurntCrown8876

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
if you have video/photo of crossteaming you can report them, without any evidence staff cant ban them :/

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I wanted to report these players, but I couldn't because cross teaming isn't an option in the report menu. It says at the beginning Cross Teaming can lead to a ban, but you can't report it.
Hi!
To add on to what mismut said, there indeed isn't an option to report for teaming using /sr as of this moment.
For rules not available in the /sr menu (as well as for rules that are), you can report people breaking them here on the forums. However, posting a thread like you did here isn't the right way of reporting players and won't get any rulebreakers punished.

If you want to report a player who's breaking the rules, you can do so by filling out this form. Make sure to provide the necessary evidence as listed in the player report rules and guidelines. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom