Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
Does any1 have an afk creeper farm design, I just unlocked the extreme hills, and i know that gunpower sells for a lot, and fit is good for quests.

D

Deleted member 554749

Hey also try asking in staff - help on discord. Or in the Skyblock specific chat. I’m sure someone there would help you out.

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
Creepers are by design extremely inefficient. Their spawners cost an absurd amount, and MOST skyblock players don't recommend them. THAT BEING SAID, Here's my design.

A7x7 room, with the floor as hoppers and signs on top of all the hoppers. On top of the signs is lava, so you can grind any level creeper but level 1 is recommended as this design kills most those faster than droppers.
Put the spawners on the same level as the hoppers and one block above that. If you have a 2 block thick roof you can put another spawner for a stack of 3.
(Note: This design should kill any creeper faster than a lethal drop suitable for the creeper)
You want this room completely encased, and I recommend glass. Have the hoppers lead to chests a few blocks away from the room, as cc can be weird. To prevent the occasional creeper outside the room, you can make the walls an extra block thick.

This is an extremely iron-expensive design, so have a stack of iron blocks and plenty of wood for chests on hand.

To extend this design, pick only one direction. Before you do any work, mine all spawners and pick up all lava. Extend the room one block in your direction, and put your new spawners next to the old ones in that direction. Reseal the room, replace the lava, and put the spawners down in that order.

This is my design. Hope that helps!

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
i am new on forms, how to delete/disable for replies,
and btw thx for the suggestions, i ended up creating one where they drown, but thx for the suggestions! 😀

D

Deleted member 489420

i am new on forms, how to delete/disable for replies,
and btw thx for the suggestions, i ended up creating one where they drown, but thx for the suggestions! 😀
UH NEVER drown mobs, just make them fall from about 30 blocks. if u still need better design head over to cubecraft discord java skyblock and tag @pamparampam

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom