Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
No wonder cube pvp games are riddled with hackers. It's a hassle and time-consuming to report, and donor hacker are given what appears to be hacker immunity. It looks like the server owner, or staff let you hack if you know staff, or are a major donor.

Should I post pictures of EnemyNotFriend gloating that nothing will happen to him?

First, let's start with the video I captured of EnemyNotFriend hacking. And if nothing is done about it (i'm assuming it won't) than I will post the picture of him stating that he can do whatever he wants and nothing will happen to him. So he's pretty much admitting that he hacks, but I am told that there is insufficient evidence. Well, you be the judge.

- EnemyNotFriend's "insufficient evidence" video

So there it is folks. Want "Sentinel" off your back? It would seem donating might do just that.

- this case was "closed" (in red font), because he was already punished, or handled as it were.

- denied report

Heck I'll even throw in a few report videos I made that got denied like within the past two days. I do not expect many people to agree with me, since in-order to be an un-bias judge of hacks you'd have to be a non-corrupted player yourself, and there are not as many as we would want of those players on cubecraft presently.

For the record,

hackers are cheaters. And if you cheat then you are just an unsavory person!

Reactions: TheVenom27

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hello, first of all this isn't the right place to discuss about your reports.
you can contact the admin @Tacosbefriends or the staff member that reviewed your reports.

---------------

Report 1 - EnemyNotFriend is a really good FFA player, Which I nearly see everyday. Also,
I agree with your report getting closed, due to lack of evidence.

Report 2 - As a hacker gets by, players are always there reporting. So there should be
several reports due to one rule-breaker. Staffs might have viewed another players report
before looking at yours. So your report gets "closed" because that guy is already punished
via another report.

Report 3- This really doesn't seem like hacking "killaura" you can see the misses.

--------------------

Thank you for reporting!

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2017
The Moon
Hello, first of all this isn't the right place to discuss about your reports.
you can contact the admin @Tacosbefriends about your reports.

---------------

Report 1 - EnemyNotFriend is a really good FFA player, Which I nearly see everyday. Also,
I agree with your report getting closed, due to lack of evidence.

==========

So you can analyze evidence? Than you must be able to post a link to what actual cheating looks like?

==========

Report 2 - As a hacker gets by, players are always there reporting. So there should be
several reports due to one rule-breaker. Staffs might have viewed another players report
before looking at yours. So your report gets "closed" because that guy is already punished
via another report.

==========

Do you honestly believe that are small crowds of reporters roaming pvp games on cubecraft? Because there isn't.

Also, I am aware of the qualifying reasons for "closing" a report, however, closed seems to misrepresent what was contained in the (what would have otherwise been a successful report) report to treat it the same as one that is closed due to a lack of evidence (or clout on behalf of a report handler in the climate of cronyism).

=========

Report 3- This really doesn't seem like hacking "killaura" you can see the misses.

=========

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the distance limits for kill aura, well because I've done some research I happen to know that some hacked clients allow reach hacks to go UP TO six blocks. (Just don't get recorded using them without a donor status otherwise you might get in trouble).

--------------------

Thank you for reporting!

===

NO, thank you for your input.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
- EnemyNotFriend's "insufficient evidence" video
Not hacking.
Those strafes are completely believable.

- this case was "closed" (in red font), because he was already punished, or handled as it were.
As you said, already handled, meaning he was already banned.

- denied report
How is this even hacking?

No wonder cube pvp games are riddled with hackers. It's a hassle and time-consuming to report, and donor hacker are given what appears to be hacker immunity. It looks like the server owner, or staff let you hack if you know staff, or are a major donor.

Should I post pictures of EnemyNotFriend gloating that nothing will happen to him?

First, let's start with the video I captured of EnemyNotFriend hacking. And if nothing is done about it (i'm assuming it won't) than I will post the picture of him stating that he can do whatever he wants and nothing will happen to him. So he's pretty much admitting that he hacks, but I am told that there is insufficient evidence. Well, you be the judge.
Ranks don't get any special treatment. Simple as that.
If your report has been denied although it being sufficient, ask a staff member about it. They'll take care of it.

Even if EnemyNotFriend was hacking, boasting that nothing will happen means nothing. He could've just been confident that he wouldn't be banned regardless. Since he wasn't hacking, he knew he wouldn't have been banned since he wasn't breaking any rules. If people "admit" to hacking, they're usually joking and making fun of a hackusation. When do you ever see a blatant hacker admitting to hacks?
There may be some bias views when it comes to a friend of a staff being recorded, as they'll try to explain the hacks as best they can in order to deny the report. That's simply because they don't want to ban their friends if they know they (usually) wouldn't hack. We won't be able to do much against it, as they'll look into the report a lot more than they do on the average report, trying to really determine if its valid or not.
Despite all of that, they definitely will ban the player in question if he was hacking for sure.

A

A pigeon

Thise hits are fully manual. Somebody was being a pinger though. Plebs hitting plebs wothout even looking . Either you are him was lagging

Rainbow dude was clearly legit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰