Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is my suggestion?
My suggestion is to add a simple plugin on the servers bungeecord connect/proxy server that gives players a custom message when they hover over the player count on the main servers page showing useful links and information.

E.g.

}------- Cubecraft Games -------{
----------------------------
- Eggwars - PvP - TD - Minerware - Lucky islands - Arcade -

Forums: - Cubecraft.net
Appeal a ban: - Appeals.Cubecraft.net
Report a player: - Reports.Cubecraft.net
Store: - Store.Cubecraft.net

- Skywars - UHC - FreeBuild - Survival games - Blockwars -

Something like this is colourful and catches the eye if someone hovers over it, they can find how to appeal their ban without spamming forums, know how to report a hacker and what the forums are.
This is good to help new players find all the information they need and this is very simple to add and makes the server look more complexed.

Please give some good feedback, instead of leaving +1 -1 leave some feedback that I can action on e.g. instead of that you could do this or I do not like this idea because...​

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like this suggestion, but I noticed some things.

1. PvP is very yellow and I almost can't read it, so that one really needs a different colour in my opinion.
  2. I would set the most popular minigames on the first/upper line of minigames and the less popular on the second/lower line of minigames.
  3. Only use bright colours, like ''Skywars'', ''Blockwars'' etcetera have. Then it's easier to read for us all.
  4. I'd make the }------- in front of the ''CubeCraft Games'' and the -------{ behind ''CubeCraft Games'' gray or black, just simply that because it's just nicer I think. The same counts for all the 3 long -- lines and for all the - between the minigames.
For the rest, it looks nice. :)

Reactions: Mr_T_thats_me

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
I really like this suggestion, but I noticed some things.

1. PvP is very yellow and I almost can't read it, so that one really needs a different colour in my opinion.
  2. I would set the most popular minigames on the first/upper line of minigames and the less popular on the second/lower line of minigames.
  3. Only use bright colours, like ''Skywars'', ''Blockwars'' etcetera have. Then it's easier to read for us all.
  4. I'd make the }------- in front of the ''CubeCraft Games'' and the -------{ behind ''CubeCraft Games'' gray or black, just simply that because it's just nicer I think. The same counts for all the 3 long -- lines and for all the - between the minigames.
For the rest, it looks nice. :)
Thank you for your positive feedback, I do agree with point 2 strongly, yet this was only made as an example yet I shall change it; the colours for this would most likely not stick if this is to be accepted and that is why I left that as an example.
Adding on to this the colours used stand out against the dark minecraft background.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
What is my suggestion?
My suggestion is to add a simple plugin on the servers bungeecord connect/proxy server that gives players a custom message when they hover over the player count on the main servers page showing useful links and information.

E.g.

- Eggwars - PvP - TD - Minerware - Lucky islands - Arcade -

Forums: - Cubecraft.net
Appeal a ban: - Appeals.Cubecraft.net
Report a player: - Reports.Cubecraft.net
Store: - Store.Cubecraft.net

- Skywars - UHC - FreeBuild - Survival games - Blockwars -

Something like this is colourful and catches the eye if someone hovers over it, they can find how to appeal their ban without spamming forums, know how to report a hacker and what the forums are.
This is good to help new players find all the information they need and this is very simple to add and makes the server look more complexed.

Please give some good feedback, instead of leaving +1 -1 leave some feedback that I can action on e.g. instead of that you could do this or I do not like this idea because...​

I would prefer darker colours, or the forums will become rainbow colour which will be pretty bad. Putting the Report and Appeals in the hot-bar will be very convenient
Thanks for suggesting though!

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Eye think this is amazing, (eh you get it? Nope? Ok i'll leave), anyways I think it would be a great Idea but it would defeat Cube's main colour scheme, the blue and greyness.
Overall I think it was a good idea but not entirely good.
No h8 m8. :)

Reactions: DanDaDino

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
I would prefer darker colours, or the forums will become rainbow colour which will be pretty bad. Putting the Report and Appeals in the hot-bar will be very convenient
Thanks for suggesting though!
This is for the player count on the main server screen in Minecraft when you hover over it, it shows these links in bright colours and gets someone's attention, not for the forums thus why I chose the bright colours as they stand out against the dark, dirt background; Also, as I said before these are just examples and do not have to stick.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This is for the player count on the main server screen in Minecraft when you hover over it, it shows these links in bright colours and gets someone's attention, not for the forums thus why I chose the bright colours as they stand out against the dark, dirt background; Also, as I said before these are just examples and do not have to stick.

Ok, I see....

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Eye think this is amazing, (eh you get it? Nope? Ok i'll leave), anyways I think it would be a great Idea but it would defeat Cube's main colour scheme, the blue and greyness.
Overall I think it was a good idea but not entirely good.
No h8 m8. :)
what do you mean? That was an amazing joke :/

Anyway, this looks like a pretty cool idea. I like it! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom