Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
i think pay 1 or 2 dolars or little payment .its well ...for be unmuted.. this could help the server works ..and this help some people who did a mistake and was muted

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
You always get muted for a reason, if you write something stupid or something that are against the rules its not more than right that you get muted and you cant pay to get unmuted because it was your choice to write.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is a good idea. People get muted or banned because they did something wrong, it's their own fault. It won't be fair if you can pay to get unbanned/unmuted, you have to learn something for the next time so you won't get banned or muted.

Reactions: Livvv
F

Facelurite

Not for hacks but I have no probs about paying for an unmute . But its against EULA. EULA is supreme.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree, Payments are sometimes not the answer to everything, just because you are rich does not mean your punishment should go away, they should learn from their punishment. Doing this will also be breaking Minecraft's EULA. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
People who want to pay money to get rid of their punishment, simply won't learn their lesson. The only chance to get an unban/unmute is to make an appeal, and eventually if it gets denied you can contact the staff member who gave you the punishment. Still, if it's one time, you won't learn your lesson and that's what punishments are made for.

I'm sorry but this won't happen.

If you have further questions about it feel free to contact me or another staff member.

Edit from Lezappen: "I just want to add that this is also an anti-EULA suggestion, as for two players having the same punishment, those that can pay will be able to talk as opposed to those that cannot."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MimicPanda
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom