Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Sorry but I give only the idea, I can not reward anyone or I decide who wins or how often made
So basically The Mods Who Decide...
JhoneGamer.

xdxd
Signature is a thing
https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature
Can someone please translate
What's than the point of this thread? o_O
People will abuse it by copying skins from internet and it's impossible to say which skin is the best because everyone has his own opinion. :D
maybe record yourself making the skin from scratch?

JhoneGamer

Aug 29, 2015
What's than the point of this thread? o_O
People will abuse it by copying skins from internet and it's impossible to say which skin is the best because everyone has his own opinion. :D

The point of this is fun, administrators decide which is the best, they make the rules I just give ideas,

El punto de esto es divertirse, los administradores deciden quien es el mejor, ellos ponen las reglas, yo solo doy ideas

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
The point of this is fun, administrators decide which is the best, they make the rules I just give ideas,

El punto de esto es divertirse, los administradores deciden quien es el mejor, ellos ponen las reglas, yo solo doy ideas
If you don't give ALL the details it's hard to make this an Official Game with a ''prize''.

JhoneGamer

Aug 29, 2015
If you don't give ALL the details it's hard to make this an Official Game with a ''prize''.

Please understand me I gave only the idea, if approved by administrators, they will tell all the details

Por favor entiendeme yo solo di la idea , si es aprobada por los administradores, ellos diran todos los detalles

JhoneGamer

xdxd

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Please understand me I gave only the idea, if approved by administrators, they will tell all the details

Por favor entiendeme yo solo di la idea , si es aprobada por los administradores, ellos diran todos los detalles

JhoneGamer

xdxd
Ok, if you think this is done because I don't think it will be continue you can ask for a lock. :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay:
I'm a vampire btw:
skin.php

JhoneGamer

Aug 29, 2015
Em...

All people,

Competition still is not official, moreover, is not upload the skin, is upload a photo using the skin on the server

La competencia todavia no es oficial, ademas, no es subir la skin, es subir una foto usando la skin en el servidor

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Em...

All people,

Competition still is not official, moreover, is not upload the skin, is upload a photo using the skin on the server

La competencia todavia no es oficial, ademas, no es subir la skin, es subir una foto usando la skin en el servidor
i did but i can't currently transfer screen shots in game so just trust me on this also it is the energizer bunny

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom