Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
hello there guys,

I have made a short video how to change your texture pack or make one!
you may have more options but I made it on this way. so the video isn't the best
quality, and please don't give any
commentary about my language because I typed to fast so I made VERY dump mistakes :p. please let me know if this was a little bit usefull

-Sem

Reactions: IJanyPlays

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
Nice tutorial, but this doesn't really have anything to do with CC...
this will sound a bit rude but: It looks like you're advertising your own videos here
and this is the section grapics so it doesn't have to be with CC, look at all the other posts the half isn't something for CC
no I just wanne help people who want's to make their own texturepack

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
and this is the section grapics so it doesn't have to be with CC, look at all the other posts the half isn't something for CC
but.... but... there's google...
If someone made a memeplex skywars tutorial on the media section of this forum it would be hated on...

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
My problem is: This tutorial has nothing to do with cubecraft itself and nobody will come to these forums looking for a resource pack tutorial... That's what Google is for.
Pfff the section graphics is here for things like this, and yea if he made a video about skywars at mineplex it would be weird BUT THIS IS A TEXURE PACK!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Nice tutorial, but this doesn't really have anything to do with CC...
this will sound a bit rude but: It looks like you're advertising your own videos here
For all of this, the "Off-Topic" forum section is available to use.
This video could perfectly fall in the category "Media" under "YouTube"

Members Online
Top Bottom