Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hi there!

I've encounterd a problem with multipliers. When a player activates all the six multipliers (or just five), and you're clicking on all of them, you won't be able to thank the last two because there is a cooldown on the commands. So if someone is activating all the multipliers, you need to wait and only click the last multiplier to thank them all at once. But then you need to know if they're going to activate all multipliers or not. Another problem is with players using a client to automatically thank multipliers. In that case, the last two multipliers can't be thanked because you can't use the command six times in a short amount of time.
1621411040957.png

That's why I'm suggesting increase the command limit to six commands at a time, or make an exception for the /thank command. In this case, we won't be stopped from thanking by the command limit thing.

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this idea, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like it at all. If you're reacting with Unsure or Disagree, I would love to know why this is!
Thanks for reading my suggestion and have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
If I see someone activating multipliers twice in a row I just wait a couple of seconds until they are done. Then I just click on the message, and I thanked all of them. I don't really get why this is necessary.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If I see someone activating multipliers twice in a row I just wait a couple of seconds until they are done. Then I just click on the message, and I thanked all of them. I don't really get why this is necessary.
Not everyone is that smart. But it's actually mostly about the client that automatically thank. Because those don't really work when five or six multipliers are activated. So making an exception on the command limit for the /thank command would make the clients useful again.

Reactions: Mats3209

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
There is really no use for it... It rarly happens and when it does happen just wait a couple of seconds... It's really unnecessary.
It happens way too many times, especially when there is a sale. There are enough players that spend their money on multipliers and activate them all at once. And as I explained above, waiting isn't really a solution.
But it's actually mostly about the client that automatically thank. Because those don't really work when five or six multipliers are activated. So making an exception on the command limit for the /thank command would make the clients useful again.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Not everyone is that smart. But it's actually mostly about the client that automatically thank. Because those don't really work when five or six multipliers are activated. So making an exception on the command limit for the /thank command would make the clients useful again.
Sure, you could make something easier for the clients, but the whole point is to thank someone. If everything goes so automatic it is not really thanking someone anymore.
And if they don't work in the clients why should cubecraft fix it, isn't it a job for the client?

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Sure, you could make something easier for the clients, but the whole point is to thank someone. If everything goes so automatic it is not really thanking someone anymore.
I'm still thankful for their multiplier, I just don't want to open my chat and click on a multiplier while I'm fighting or something. So if a client could do it for me, it would be much easier. If we should be clicking ourselves, then should automatically thanking be an illigal modification? I really don't hope so..

And if they don't work in the clients why should cubecraft fix it, isn't it a job for the client?
That's also possible, but it's so much easier for Cubecraft to fix this then for a developer of a client to make something for this. Also, if Cubecraft fixes this, it would also be a nice feature for player that are clicking to fast on the multipliers and have to wait before clicking again.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I'm still thankful for their multiplier, I just don't want to open my chat and click on a multiplier while I'm fighting or something. So if a client could do it for me, it would be much easier. If we should be clicking ourselves, then should automatically thanking be an illigal modification? I really don't hope so..
I don't exactly mean that you can't use the client or it should be considered an illegal modification. Clients should be allowed for that.
That's also possible, but it's so much easier for Cubecraft to fix this then for a developer of a client to make something for this. Also, if Cubecraft fixes this, it would also be a nice feature for player that are clicking to fast on the multipliers and have to wait before clicking again.
It's easier for Cubecraft to make it, but it really isn't the job of cubecraft. I think the devs of the client should make it themselves. I think cubecraft has other things to prioritize.
People who are clicking so fast can just wait 10 seconds. I see no need to add something to save 10 seconds of time

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't exactly mean that you can't use the client or it should be considered an illegal modification. Clients should be allowed for that.
Then it also shouldn't really be a problem to thank all the six multipliers with a client.

It's easier for Cubecraft to make it, but it really isn't the job of cubecraft. I think the devs of the client should make it themselves. I think cubecraft has other things to prioritize.
I agree that Cubecraft has other important things to do. But it shouldn't be more than a few minutes work, or less (I don't know the code of Cubecraft of course). And it would make my life and that of others better as I don't have to click multipliers during a game anymore. Because if I don't thank multipliers the second they get activated, I completely forget to thank them. Next to that, there are suggestions that take a lot more time and aren't that interesting imo.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I agree that Cubecraft has other important things to do. But it shouldn't be more than a few minutes work, or less (I don't know the code of Cubecraft of course). And it would make my life and that of others better as I don't have to click multipliers during a game anymore. Because if I don't thank multipliers the second they get activated, I completely forget to thank them. Next to that, there are suggestions that take a lot more time and aren't that interesting imo.
We don't know the code and I'm not going to assume that this suggestion deserves more attention. You don't even have to click multipliers during a game, you can do it afterwards, or after 1 hour. I understand that you like it to be an automatic process and your client does it while you fight, but what's the problem with typing /multipliers, and clicking one item and you're done. If you're afraid to forget, just finish the fight, get a safe spot and do /multipliers. I think every suggestion should be looked at the same no matter how interesting or long.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
We don't know the code and I'm not going to assume that this suggestion deserves more attention or get to the devs faster just because it is easier to make. You don't even have to click multipliers during a game, you can do it afterwards, or after 1 hour. I understand that you like it to be an automatic process and your client does it while you fight, but what's the problem with typing /multipliers, and clicking one item and you're done. If you're afraid to forget, just finish the fight, get a safe spot and do /multipliers. I think every suggestion should be looked at the same no matter how interesting or long.
Yes, every suggestion should be looked at the same. And I think that every suggestion makes the players experience better should be looked at and if possible implemented. This suggestion would make my (and possibly others) experience way better, and that's why I think it would be a great addition. Of course doing /multipliers wouldn't really be a problem to do once a week or something. But to do it every hour because others have too much money (how do they get so much money?) isn't really something that makes my experience on Cubecraft better. If this suggestion would be implemented, it will make my time on Cubecraft more enjoyable. And I'll have less strugles when multipliers are activated.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I never had this problem since I mostly don't have the reaction speed to thank the first one. So I never thank more than 4 times in a row. But for people who have this problem it might be interesting to add this.

• Love

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I never had this problem since I mostly don't have the reaction speed to thank the first one. So I never thank more than 4 times in a row. But for people who have this problem it might be interesting to add this.
Same i also never had this problem before

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

I've encounterd a problem with multipliers. When a player activates all the six multipliers (or just five), and you're clicking on all of them, you won't be able to thank the last two because there is a cooldown on the commands. So if someone is activating all the multipliers, you need to wait and only click the last multiplier to thank them all at once. But then you need to know if they're going to activate all multipliers or not. Another problem is with players using a client to automatically thank multipliers. In that case, the last two multipliers can't be thanked because you can't use the command six times in a short amount of time.
View attachment 193670
That's why I'm suggesting increase the command limit to six commands at a time, or make an exception for the /thank command. In this case, we won't be stopped from thanking by the command limit thing.

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this idea, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like it at all. If you're reacting with Unsure or Disagree, I would love to know why this is!
Thanks for reading my suggestion and have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙
I'm honestly not sure about this suggestion due. It sounds unnecessary. It could be a good suggestion for someone else, but to my knowledge, there is no need for it.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
I'm honestly not sure about this suggestion due. It sounds unnecessary. It could be a good suggestion for someone else, but to my knowledge, there is no need for it.
i agree, because if they remove the cooldown maybe there comes a bugg if u press 2 times that you get 2x the reward so i dont want this feature.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom