Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be a minigame on an actual server?

• Never!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, but needs some work.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • For sure!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NinjaAsh

Dec 22, 2013
look behind you...
These are some pics of a new minigame I created and play with my friends. Basically the main Idea is this: there are four Races: Humans and dwarves, which are in an alliance, and there are their enemies, the elves and orcs. They fight eachother to capture one another's flags to earn points. This is still under construction so don't judge too hard but feel free to leave suggestions! :D

P.S. It looks like my internet isn't doing too well so I can't send screenshots of it, but I will try to get them sent ASAP.

NinjaAsh

Dec 22, 2013
look behind you...
Another thing, if you are wondering why I had two pairs of races in an alliance, this is because they have different roles.
For instance, orcs and dwarves are provided with resources needed mainly for mining and crafting, while humans and elves are more
Useful for enchanting, and actual PvP combat.

NinjaAsh

Dec 22, 2013
look behind you...
2015-02-23_21.03.03.png
2015-02-23_20.56.51.png
2015-02-23_20.56.51.png 2015-02-23_20.56.51.png 2015-02-23_21.03.03.png

NinjaAsh

Dec 22, 2013
look behind you...
Ok, these are some early screenies from the work in progress. the first is the gates that lead to the subterrainean dwarven city, and the second is the starting point of the Human territory, which is just a village with a few tweaks so far. I hope you like It! :D and once again feel free to leave comments!

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
1. I hate to say it but I just don't think that many people would play it.
2. If capture the flag was already suggested before, the I don't really see how this will be added since in essence, it is capture the flag.
3. There is already a paintball mini-game which is basically this with snowballs.
4. I also think that Cubecraft only accepts original, unique games so if this will be added you need to throw more twists, like more flag points, or things that make it more diverse than standard capture the flag.
5. There have been a lot of game suggestions lately so you really need to make yours stand out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom