Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
  • Like
Reactions: HackersDontWin

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
939
1,225
198
26
Town of Salem
Maybe if you have a pet pig or horse, you could ride it? just like you were walking but with an animal in between your legs... :confused:
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Cuz I seen Soccer and others fly.. I am I just like "so what, flyings flying"
Sooooooo this idea could be worth, but not in a hurry to do so. :)
 

BAD-MON

Well-Known Member
Jun 6, 2014
828
430
138
Idk
There was someone else's thread i just commented. He/She had the same exact idea. Dont know who is the original thinker of this idea is. Same thing i said on the other thread, I dont think this would be a very good idea. The amount of Gold+ members there are. For one, This could cause lag for others. (im not sure. Im not an expert or anything.)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday!🎂
Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom