Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which 2 ideas do you think are cooler?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey Cubecraft! I know that you recently cancelled the skyblock end update, but I have ideas for skyblock updates that might be easier. You don’t have to use all the ideas, but it would be cool if you could do at least a few of them.
1. Ability to use trails in skyblock
2. Ability to use shoes in skyblock
3 ability to use chest skins in skyblock (and be able to have different chests have different skins if wanted)
4. Just like the eggwars summer bundle, you could add a Halloween 🎃 skyblock bundle! It could feature things like jack-o-lantern (not the craftable kind). You could also add scarecrows, ghost statues, candy bags (similar to the size of a stack of books) a grim-reaper shop skin, spooky parkour shoes, a skull chest skin, and I’m sure your team could think of much more as well.
5. Ability to make your buddy sit and stay in a spot until told to stand (like the wolf mechanics in minecraft survival).

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Cubecraft! I know that you recently cancelled the skyblock end update, but I have ideas for skyblock updates that might be easier. You don’t have to use all the ideas, but it would be cool if you could do at least a few of them.
1. Ability to use trails in skyblock
2. Ability to use shoes in skyblock
3 ability to use chest skins in skyblock (and be able to have different chests have different skins if wanted)
4. Just like the eggwars summer bundle, you could add a Halloween 🎃 skyblock bundle! It could feature things like jack-o-lantern (not the craftable kind). You could also add scarecrows, ghost statues, candy bags (similar to the size of a stack of books) a grim-reaper shop skin, spooky parkour shoes, a skull chest skin, and I’m sure your team could think of much more as well.
5. Ability to make your buddy sit and stay in a spot until told to stand (like the wolf mechanics in minecraft survival).
While I agree cosmetics items would be amazing for SkyBlock, I think playable content should be prioritised over cosmetics. However, I consider this suggestion useful, so that's an agree.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
While I agree cosmetics items would be amazing for SkyBlock, I think playable content should be prioritised over cosmetics. However, I consider this suggestion useful, so that's an agree.
Good point, and thanks for the agree! 😃

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom