Shorten the timer?

• Total voters

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hey, just a quick suggestion here the "Find, cook and deliver food" minigame on Java takes 45 seconds, which just makes it crazy easy, to the point where you can stand around for 30 seconds and still win easily. I'm open to feedback on the time, but I'd probably take it from 45 seconds to 25, and 15 for hard mode.

Edit: Works for Bedrock too if the minigame works the same way, but I haven't played it on bedrock so I'm not sure - apparently it does, tag changed to All Networks

-Dea
n

Last edited:

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Yeah i agree. Most of the time is just spend in the cleared box. It is way too easy with such a long timer.

Reactions: Deann
D

Deleted member 347571

You could change the time to 15 seconds in hard and 25 for normal. 20 seconds for people who barely play the game is pretty hard espexially if you are not good at minecraft in general. And it seems mire balanced aswell.

Great suggestion!

Reactions: Pescadoso and Deann

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
This is true. They could also make it so you need fuel for the cooking because it doesn't seem that you need fuel although it spawns.

Reactions: Deann

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I agree that 45 seconds is way too long for this microgame however I think that 20 is too low. I think that 25-30 seconds would be a perfect time for this microgame.

Reactions: Dualninja and Deann
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom