Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I know this has probably been mentioned many times. But, in fairness to the community of players here, seeing as how there is no Anti cheat currently implemented on the server ( I know one is currently being developed/tested ) can we please have some way where we can contact a mod/admin anyone in game that can deal with hackers. I'm talking specifically about hackers in the pvp arena. I'm currently online and been playing in the same lobby for the last 20 minutes, and it's just being over run by many hackers. A few people after I made them aware I was recording, toggled them off (very kind of them) but many just don't care. The reporting process is a slow process (not having a go at anyone) so these hackers just get away with ruining peoples time on the server, and ultimately make people give up on cubecraft. Which to me is unfortunate, but I can understand why many people would just leave and go to play game elsewhere.

This is just a wee rant, that I'm sure many people can relate too, and is down to me playing online for the last 20 minutes with too many hackers :/

Maybe a section on the forums or something, that players can do a quick message that staff can see and if anyone is around they can check it out.

Just an idea to try and sort out a really annoying issue :(

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
There used to be this system, but it was removed because it was abused.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Hence why I said specifically in PvP, bit different with the other games where there is an end to the game. But in PvP you just die and die and die again. Also in the post I mentioned about creating a section on the forums that staff could check if anyone's reported any hackers that are online, not directly contacting any staff. Anyway I'm just venting some frustration about the ongoing issue with these people. I still have much love for the staff and server :p

acerap

Oct 3, 2016
Madrid, Spain
5pig.tk
A local or global /report command would be great, due to some users don't have the best PC and they can not record hackers to report them.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
As mentioned, we did have a /report command. It got highly abused and that's why it has been removed.

Commands like this will not be added back anytime soon. Staff members get too much spam and I'm sure no one enjoys that :)

Also in the post I mentioned about creating a section on the forums that staff could check if anyone's reported any hackers that are online, not directly contacting any staff.
By the time you submit a thread, the hacker can be gone already. You can't really trust this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom