Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Middlekill

Nov 10, 2017
Hi!

I need contact with Hub3rt because, my friend (Keffisor21) has 46k of subs, and he make the YT rank apply but. he no receive the rank, and he have all of requeriments.

Keffisor, can talk with Hub3rt?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi!

I need contact with Hub3rt because, my friend (Keffisor21) has 46k of subs, and he make the YT rank apply but. he no receive the rank, and he have all of requeriments.

Keffisor, can talk with Hub3rt?
Try to start a conversation with him or ask any mods for support...or you can try to email him. @hub3rt

Karbonkelchan

Sep 12, 2019
Hello Guys,

I was banned lastday for cheating in skywars. I didn't have cheat whats however. I was hoping to talk to someone who is a staff in this server to sort thing out. I was thinking that maybe using optifine is considered cheating in skywars? i have a default texturepack aswell. i just hope i can have my ban removed because i haven't done anything wrong. i have been banned for 7 days. I think someone in the chat called me a cheater earlier so i think he reported me for something i haven't doen. i believe his name was Max or something.

I really hope someone can help me with this problem.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello Guys,

I was banned lastday for cheating in skywars. I didn't have cheat whats however. I was hoping to talk to someone who is a staff in this server to sort thing out. I was thinking that maybe using optifine is considered cheating in skywars? i have a default texturepack aswell. i just hope i can have my ban removed because i haven't done anything wrong. i have been banned for 7 days. I think someone in the chat called me a cheater earlier so i think he reported me for something i haven't doen. i believe his name was Max or something.

I really hope someone can help me with this problem.

Appeal here: appeals.cubecraft.net

idk how did you find this thread, create a new one next time o.o

Reactions: mitgobla
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom