Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
And try this

1. Select the “Start” button, then type “cmd“.
  2. Right-click “Command Prompt“, then choose “Run as Administrator“.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns then press “Enter“. (be sure there is a space before the slash)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I've done the flashdns and allowed it but I've still gotten the kick unfortunately. I even tried resetting the PC before with no luck. I'll try and get a new network adapter but that won't be soon. Thanks for trying to help so far but I think it's something to do with my wifi I guess which I'm not sure if I can do much about.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I've done the flashdns and allowed it but I've still gotten the kick unfortunately. I even tried resetting the PC before with no luck. I'll try and get a new network adapter but that won't be soon. Thanks for trying to help so far but I think it's something to do with my wifi I guess which I'm not sure if I can do much about.
Ok, if u get a new adapter and then reinstall it. and let me know if u manged to fix it, i will look further for more solutions.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Just try to get a new adapter or Lan cable i would say adapter costs more and is has good wifi but not that good one as Lan cable if i was you i would go for the Lan cable.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I found this as well online '' Sounds like one of the chunks has too much data in it. Only way to make this happen is a lot of random nbt data stacking, for example chests filled with books, each filled with random (unicode) characters. In your case the chunk is 2.5 megabyte big after compression, that's insane compared to normal chunks.

I'd recommend opening the area in an editor like MCEdit to take a look what exactly is there. If you cant nail it down, just completly nuke the chunks in question.''

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom