Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have Passport and website reports accounts connected?

• Total voters

Nacio

Jun 7, 2017
Lublin, Poland

🖥️ Connecting Passport with reports website

Hi everyone!
I think you all know that recently Passport has been introduced to the network.
Unfortunately the site for reports still uses its old accounts, this may cause problems for people that use different password for Passport and for the reports website (like me).
To the point – Passport and website reports account should be connected or there should be an option to login with Passport, so you don't have to create and verify 2 accounts.

Let me know what you think & have a great day! 😀

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
It never occurred to me before, but having the reports site connected to passport as well would be pretty cool!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve never really thought about it that much, but considering you suggested this, another idea crossed my mind: If the report site is connected to your in-game account, Discord, et cetera, that could mean your in-game reports could be shown on the site too. In-game reports shouldn’t matter that much, so in this case only a number of them could be shown?

Reactions: ShinyArrow

Thyfa

Mar 23, 2020
CubeCraft
It would be nice. I hate having to log in every time I want to report. Most people just have their login information auto-saved so it isn't that bad but it will save a minute or two of our time.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom