Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
Hi!! My IGN is RouTube. I believen that having competitive Eggwars with a ranking system would be awesome!! Most games which do successfully have some sort of competitive/league system where you can see your wins pay off as you climb the ranks. This would give people a reason to grind out this game and a reason to play it as now after playing this game for around 2 years I have begun to find it a bit boring even when I win but bringing a competitive mode to it would give it a whole new edge. It's a crazy idea, but one that would be truly amazing!

~ RouTube

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It would be pretty cool to have that added in, like every month or so. But this costs time and effort to do this type of thing. But it would be nice for other gamemode for eggwars and see who would be the winner of the ranks. :D

Reactions: Kaden_d_bomb

Kaden_d_bomb

Oct 22, 2017
i think this is a great idea. i'm sorry about this. but we kinda already have something like this its who won the most egg wars.

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
Nice to see you guys like my idea! Now all we need is the management to see this... XD

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I like this, I like to fight against good players, it’s fun to have a challenge in a game :P
Playing against (sorry) noobs is so boring.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi!! My IGN is RouTube. I believen that having competitive Eggwars with a ranking system would be awesome!! Most games which do successfully have some sort of competitive/league system where you can see your wins pay off as you climb the ranks. This would give people a reason to grind out this game and a reason to play it as now after playing this game for around 2 years I have begun to find it a bit boring even when I win but bringing a competitive mode to it would give it a whole new edge. It's a crazy idea, but one that would be truly amazing!

~ RouTube
This has been suggested before, although I like this idea I don't think it will really do anything other than add a new mode. But I think it would be a cool addition
+1

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Ranked eggwars.......
No, please this is too hard for others and boring (In my opinion)
And a whole new system in eggwars, to me will be quite annoying.
I like it how it is now.

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
Ranked eggwars.......
No, please this is too hard for others and boring (In my opinion)
And a whole new system in eggwars, to me will be quite annoying.
I like it how it is now.
Don't you think it would just be the same as adding speed eggwars, add another board for team and solos then people could do casual if they wanted to, but personally I would prefer to be more competitive as it gives more of a challenge.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Don't you think it would just be the same as adding speed eggwars, add another board for team and solos then people could do casual if they wanted to, but personally I would prefer to be more competitive as it gives more of a challenge.
Speed eggwars is that things are more cheaper, a ranked mode for me wont be necessary, It would be hard and will change the concept of Eggwars.

RouTube

Sep 1, 2017
Speed eggwars is that things are more cheaper, a ranked mode for me wont be necessary, It would be hard and will change the concept of Eggwars.
no what I am saying is it wouldn't be that difficult to add it and nor would it screw up the system, as they could do the same as they did when they added speed eggwars in adding another board for competitive, where you could view your league/rank for solos, duos, trios etc. They could use the same maps but just certain competitive games for people who want a challenge. Just an idea and apologies for my poor wording which confused you.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Competitive is something that I have suggested in the past too. Adding such a game mode not only makes it unique but also promotes overall competitiveness among EggWars, similar to Hypixel's Ranked Skywars. I would call it Ranked EggWars.

The problem would be making the ELO system. And designing maps for it. These maps should have things that are suggested by the community, or they can make few maps competitive, such as TeaPartyShort, where they remove most teams and add just 4 teams.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Competitive is something that I have suggested in the past too. Adding such a game mode not only makes it unique but also promotes overall competitiveness among EggWars, similar to Hypixel's Ranked Skywars. I would call it Ranked EggWars.

The problem would be making the ELO system. And designing maps for it. These maps should have things that are suggested by the community, or they can make few maps competitive, such as TeaPartyShort, where they remove most teams and add just 4 teams.
Every suggestion I`ve seen so far, has been an idea taken from hypixel xD

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
From this thread
If there was a egg destruction, then the border would make sense. But right now we don`t need a border. :p
That makes me think, to stop camping in a ranked mode, after maybe 10 minutes all eggs are broken automatically. This would greatly increase the speed of the game as players try to eliminate as many players as possible before they will inevitably no longer be able to respawn themselves. Players will be forced to employ more risky strategies than guarding their egg 100% of the time - there's no point guarding it if you aren't attacking and dying; it'll be broken soon anyway.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Its a good idea to make the cubecraft gamemodes more competitive. I think making a elo system where you queue up with players that want to play competitive would be ideal. Since there are a lot of players that like to play casual as well. when you win you gain points and vice versa. People will queue up with similar ranking and the highest elo players get a small reward each year. (maybe a miniature of their own skin)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom