Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I can kind of understand, it does take away from the number of people who could have gotten in without having to pay money indirectly for it. I'm on the fence because boosters have plenty of other good features but people might be mad that it still exists.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
They literally used up their own money to help the server, they should get some privileges. And giving them helper is a horrible idea, helper for money is not a thing Cubecraft should do.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
They paid for what they wanted, you can't just take off a reward, that would be kinda scammy.

This is a new change.
why tho, they never fill up in the first 5 mins anyways. so just wait it out and you can join after the nitro boosters.
the point is symbolic. In a community games, everyone should be treated equally. Where else are we treated equal? Not in game, maybe on forums. It’s irrelevant yes, but if you make it based on money, sorry, it ceases to be community games.

imagine going to a family dinner but nobody is allowed to eat until the richest person sits down

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This is a new change.

the point is symbolic. In a community games, everyone should be treated equally. Where else are we treated equal? Not in game, maybe on forums. It’s irrelevant yes, but if you make it based on money, sorry, it ceases to be community games.

imagine going to a family dinner but nobody is allowed to eat until the richest person sits down
its just giving them a small bonus. It doesnt hurt anyone and is just something nice for people who support the server. I was like #7 in the last community games and there was a 2 minute buffer for nitro boosters. (im not a nitro booster). so it really has no effect if you just get there on time.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
The Nitro Boosters pay a lot of money for Nitro and they should be able to achieve extra perks when boosting the server, you would just have to be quick when joining the call. I think the system is very fair.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Lol give them helper rank or something then, don’t take away the community equality.
People are not paying €11,- a month for community equality. I agree with technosword, boosters don’t have to much perks, giving them the possibility to join the event before non-boosters can is a good thing.

Reactions: Technosword

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Let's also remove all the perks that ranks on the server get as they paid for them and its not equal!

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Let's also remove all the perks that ranks on the server get as they paid for them and its not equal!
Thats not a fair comparison you’re making ~ playing on the server in a party is different from community games.

I see no reason to keep this thread open since everyone feels differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom