Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

Same thing happened as before. As far as I could see and hear i had very few responses to literally anything I said in voice or chat. Shame but just what happens I guess. Wouldnt recommend joining in

Last edited by a moderator:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Same thing happened as before. As far as I could see and hear i had 1 or 2 responses to literally anything I said in voice or chat. Shame but just what happens I guess. Wouldnt recommend joining in
I know for a fact that it wasn't the case, you seem to think that just because what you're saying isn't the center of conversation that you're being ignored. This is not the case.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
DoJmiCR.png

GOING STRONG!

The next Community Games will be on Saturday 10th of March @ 5pm GMT.

Tomorrow we will be playing...

MINERWARE & SKYWARS

As usual we will be hosting Community Games on the official CubeCraft Discord in the Community Games voice channel. (https://discord.gg/CubeCraft)

Get your snacks and be there on time!

Raffle Winner: Jollow250 (UHC Multipliers)
Turnout: 12+
Games: Slime Survival & QuakeCraft
yFymkpI.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/community-games-13.204726/

o51qUyz.png

Thanks for joining Community Games #14!
5CySVxb.jpg

Congratulations to our raffle winner this event; Stabiel! He has chosen three EggWars multipliers.
9SLHgd4.png

We hope to have some more great moments during Community Games #15 on March 24th!
I am not on the picture, again! I should join earlier :shrug:

D

Deleted member 59979

I know for a fact that it wasn't the case, you seem to think that just because what you're saying isn't the center of conversation that you're being ignored. This is not the case.
Not what it felt tlike to me. I certainly couldnt hear anyone or anything make much response to anything I said. Might not be what it seemed like to you but that was what it seemed like to me im afriad. I never expected to be the centre of attention and I know that. Its just that no one was agknowledging me there. I had a few interactions all the time and left early because of it. Our perspectives must just seem different

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Not what it felt tlike to me. I certainly couldnt hear anyone or anything make much response to anything I said. Might not be what it seemed like to you but that was what it seemed like to me im afriad. I never expected to be the centre of attention and I know that. Its just that no one was agknowledging me there. I had a few interactions all the time and left early because of it. Our perspectives must just seem different
I could make a supercut of every time somebody responded to what you said and send you it.
In fact I will.

Reactions: Injunction
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom