Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No(Explain why)!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I'm guessing they took the color white because once you bought the rank you have a rare color and if you change it you loose your rare color, like me I have the white color in my name because I never changed it because its a rare color that mostly all ranks dosent have in there name.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I totally agree with this suggestion, I love the white colour and I think it would be nice if they add this. :D

Last edited:

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I totally agree with this suggestion, I love the white colour and I think it should be nice if they add this. :D
pretty sure they took the color white to make it a rare color that people don't usually have and they would have to decide if they want that color or they want to loose the color white.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
pretty sure they took the color white to make it a rare color that people don't usually have and they would have to decide if they want that color or they want to loose the color white.
Yeah, I also agree with that. You make me doubt what's better.xD But most people don't know they can't get the white color back. So a warning in the store would be nice.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom