Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeneerIk3030

Jun 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hey guys,
I just played Colony Control a few times and I already love it.
Colony Control is a strategic based game just like Tower Defence, but i think at this stage of the game it is too much skill based.
I think this because the only way to defend your base is to leave someone behind to defend it, but because there are only three players on your team and almost every game someone leaves, you can't defend very good. So if I'm attacking a team with my only teammate and another team attacks us, we can't do anything because by the time we come back everything is already destroyed.

Here are some suggestions that I think can make the game better:

- Make archer towers stronger or add new defences
There isn't really a good way except for leaving a player behind and even then it's hard to defend. So if there would be a good way to defend your Colony players would attack more and create a strategy for attack

- Make destroyed building repairable
If a team rushes your base and destroys your blacksmith and armoury you can't really do anything, because they are still on your territory and if you want to buy a new. blacksmith you have to buy a new one, destroy the old one and wait for the blacksmith to build. The attacking team would have killed you by the time you could have build that blacksmith

- Make iron armour more expensive
When the walls fall after 10 minutes you've had plenty of time to get iron armour. It's not even a challenge to get it and if you don't have it you're basically screwed, because everyone else does. So i think that if you make iron armour more expensive, strategic players will have a bigger advantage then pvp-skilled players.

This is it for now. I love this game and I hope it will evolve to the best game I've ever played. What do you guys think? and with which suggestion do you disagree?

PS: I haven't used walls yet, because i couldn't afford them.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
- Make archer towers stronger or add new defences
There isn't really a good way except for leaving a player behind and even then it's hard to defend. So if there would be a good way to defend your Colony players would attack more and create a strategy for attack
Hey! @Palombo just sent me this thread! Look what we were just prototyping on the build server! Love the suggestions!
1606944110530.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom