Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This isn't a suggestion, its feedback. Wow

@Palombo read this

Colony controll is absolutely amazing, it's balanced fair and there is still the possibility to bully people.

The smoothness is incredible, its as good as on a single player world. I'm on a "low performance device" (quite a good one) and I have 0 frame drops whatsoever, there is no lag at all. Absolutely incredible considering I get lower frames on skywars and unbearable frames on eggwars and luckyisland. Whatever you did different with colony controll add to other games because it is just sooooo good.

You've improved the game tenfold since last year, where it was laggy if you got the speed effect.

The new map layout is interesting, I like the jump pads and the fact you can buy them, my issue is the part that's on raised grounds took a while to realise it was an actual place.

I even had a dream about this game, and I killed kloska.

10/10 genius

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
This isn't a suggestion, its feedback. Wow

@Palombo read this

Colony controll is absolutely amazing, it's balanced fair and there is still the possibility to bully people.

The smoothness is incredible, its as good as on a single player world. I'm on a "low performance device" (quite a good one) and I have 0 frame drops whatsoever, there is no lag at all. Absolutely incredible considering I get lower frames on skywars and unbearable frames on eggwars and luckyisland. Whatever you did different with colony controll add to other games because it is just sooooo good.

You've improved the game tenfold since last year, where it was laggy if you got the speed effect.

The new map layout is interesting, I like the jump pads and the fact you can buy them, my issue is the part that's on raised grounds took a while to realise it was an actual place.

I even had a dream about this game, and I killed kloska.

10/10 genius
Tbh, 10 minutes into the game and I still had no idea what my purpose being there actually was. I have no idea how to play the game at all so yeah. The game sucks cuz it's too complicated and it's even harder to understand than basic algebra.
But the game does LOOKS fun. I still can't enjoy it since idk how the game works and what I'm supposed to do at all.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh, 10 minutes into the game and I still had no idea what my purpose being there actually was. I have no idea how to play the game at all so yeah. The game sucks cuz it's too complicated and it's even harder to understand than basic algebra.
But the game does LOOKS fun. I still can't enjoy it since idk how the game works and what I'm supposed to do at all.
there is book on 9th slot in hotbar you can read it and you will understand.

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom