Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BrattyAngel

Feb 5, 2021
Im trying to get the quest done but I dont have any iron to make the shears and I've looked at how some have done it, like using a jack o lantern or just a plain pumpkin but neither are working. What can I do?

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Im trying to get the quest done but I dont have any iron to make the shears and I've looked at how some have done it, like using a jack o lantern or just a plain pumpkin but neither are working. What can I do?
You don’t need shears to mine pumpkins. Just try using anything else and it will work.

BrattyAngel

Feb 5, 2021
Xavi is correct.

I have a "cold to the touch" video on my Youtube channel if you need it. It includes a little water pond to wear down the snow golem and make them easier to kill.
Its not that I can't mine the pumpkin. When i place the pumpkin on the snow nothing happens. When I place the jack o lantern on nothing happens. So what can I do

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
that quest can only be made when the quest appears on the quest list, however if you do have and is still not working I believe is probably some kind of bug and best you can do is try to do another quest and get back to that one later

BrattyAngel

Feb 5, 2021
that quest can only be made when the quest appears on the quest list, however if you do have and is still not working I believe is probably some kind of bug and best you can do is try to do another quest and get back to that one later
Well thats basically what I'm doing is just doing other quests for now but im just getting tired of not getting it done

• Sad
Reactions: zMigi_

itzshxrkplyz

Feb 9, 2021
it needs to be done in the Cold Taiga biome.

Feb 9, 2021
Thats where I'm doing it still not working
1. Collect 8 snowballs
2. Craft them into 2 snow blocks
3. Place the 2 snow blocks anywhere (doesn't matter which island)
4. Get a normal pumpkin and place it on top of the two snow blocks
5. It will then spawn and you have to fight it (I suggest spawning it near the edge of your island so that you can push it into the void)

BrattyAngel

Feb 5, 2021
1. Collect 8 snowballs
2. Craft them into 2 snow blocks
3. Place the 2 snow blocks anywhere (doesn't matter which island)
4. Get a normal pumpkin and place it on top of the two snow blocks
5. It will then spawn and you have to fight it (I suggest spawning it near the edge of your island so that you can push it into the void)
Did all of that but it still won't spawn in.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm, I am suspecting you play on bedrock edition correct? And also coop? If so you may always add me and I’ll have a look in person.
(Ign: Xaviereyker)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom